Nails Inc TSV 7/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just seen the post about the previous tsv and wondered has anyone any ideas what this TSV may contain, I was hoping it may have some of the Nail Kale range in it and don't want to order the set already available on Q until I know what this might be, thanks for any help :wonder:

Last TSV Nail Inc was 10/7 this one is 7/10. Sorry, not thrilling observation lol.

I'm a Leighton Denny fan as it lasts a week on my nails without chipping, and dries in a minute so no smudging and hassle. However, if it was the Kale or their fake Gel formula, I might be tempted to try it.

I also hope for NailKale in this one Letz-be-avenue. The new base coat is fab and I love the shape of the re-designed brush. I'd like to see new shape bottles and/or new gel coat colours rather than them fobbing us off with the old round ones just to get rid of them. I don't like glitters/sprinkles etc much so if there's a load of them in there I'll personally give it a miss.

Thanks Sazza. Few bits in there I'm not too bothered about about and a few definite must haves. Will come down to the price on the day for me.

EDIT: Who am I kidding?? :thinking: Just watched the video again ... they may as well put my name on one of these now :nod:

Anyone wanting to try the Nail Kale? I've been using it for over a month (as my rehab from my most recent spell of Red Carpet Manicure - which I do several times a year) and, for me at least, it works better than Nail Envy. And it's much more glossy than the OPI version. The brush IS great and the coloured versions are great too. Formulation is very easy to apply and looks smooth and luxurious. I do love it and I didn't ever think I'd find anything even approaching Nail Envy!

My name is on it too :) Anyone heard anything about possible AD(s?) yet please...?

My name is on it too :) Anyone heard anything about possible AD(s?) yet please...?

Seriously, it is impossible to resist with nail kale and sparkly stars and a dark purple and a mushroom nude. They tempt us too much!:mysmilie_17: or maybe that is just me....

Still it will go very nicely with the nail kale colours I ordered direct. And of course, I need some more colours.....haha!

I like some of ut not enough to order, i wish Nails Inc would keep all there bottles the same shape , the new gel and kale ones look like there from a different brand

I like some of ut not enough to order, i wish Nails Inc would keep all there bottles the same shape , the new gel and kale ones look like there from a different brand

Eventually all the bottles will be the new shape.

Anyone who buys it and doesn't want the bag give me a shout - my little girl loves those teensy bags!

Anyone wanting to try the Nail Kale? I've been using it for over a month (as my rehab from my most recent spell of Red Carpet Manicure - which I do several times a year) and, for me at least, it works better than Nail Envy. And it's much more glossy than the OPI version. The brush IS great and the coloured versions are great too. Formulation is very easy to apply and looks smooth and luxurious. I do love it and I didn't ever think I'd find anything even approaching Nail Envy!

I was just about to ask what Kale was. Thanks! It sounds fab. Is it a product in its own right, or is it just combined with a colour as in the TSV? Only really fancying the top coat and the two reds, but if the price is right I will ebay the rest.

Latest posts

Back