Nails Inc TSV 21st March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also have the Pappazzi set and agree it is totally gorge! :heart: Am also loving LD Crushed Grape Tinkerbelle ... fab colour, definately gets my vote for your next purchase! :nod:

Having resisted all day I caved it at the last knockings for the TSV ... thats gotta be it for me ... no more .... enough now! :whew:

I got the tsv for my friend and we both went for neons and then we're sharing grafton st (one each ) my friend loves nail polish so it's her fault I caved !!!!!!!

I either put a shatter on or the BRILLIANT electric lane holographic top coat.QUOTE]

This is the glitter top coat that was in the monochrome set I bought - I LOVE it. I love glitter but I hate it on my nails as it's a real sod to remove! However, this one is really fine and comes away easily. The glitter is also so many different colours and looks amazing over pale and dark colours.

Still in 3 easy payments ladies :giggle:

All the colours are fab but I'm ebaying the gold tone one as its similar to one in the last tsv.

I have the same problem sometimes and I can't decide whether some nails inc varnishes are just a bit duff or whether it is my routine. I have recently changed it and (touchwood) I am not suffering from much chipping etc at all. I use OPI chip skip first (to thoroughly clean the nail), then OPI Nail Envy in matte (as I think the polish adheres better), the 2 coats of the polish, then Kensington cavier top coat. Every day or so I then coat some OPI nail envy original on. If it does start to look a bit old, I either put a shatter on or the BRILLIANT electric lane holographic top coat.

OH and for the record - I DIDN't buy the TSV yesterday and I am really proud of myself for not caving!!

Ah now I wondered about the Chip Skip. I wonder if that would help me. I've been told by more than one manicurist that it's because my nails are too oily so the polish doesn't adhere properly. Even things like Geleration don't last much past a week on me. I've been advised to use a buffer to "take the surface down" but I don't think that's a good plan really.

I got the tsv for my friend and we both went for neons and then we're sharing grafton st (one each ) my friend loves nail polish so it's her fault I caved !!!!!!!

I ordered the TSV,neons and the juicy sheers yesterday and have ordered the A lister collection and the forest berry(for the green colour) today from QVC(all on easi-pay). However when ordering the other two neon colours Nails inc sells - Holland Park and Ladbroke from their website i noticed that the Grafton ST was in their sale at £5 per 10ml bottle!! and qvc are selling them at £18 + p&p for a duo,surely they must have had a good deal from NI especially with their bulk buying powers - i sincerely hope you and your friend Fwend enjoy your buys - the grafton st looked a great colour(i was tempted myself). By the way i'm not opening a nail polish stall, as my many orders would indicate they will be split with family and friends and of course some for me :rock: easi-pays are great until i start paying the bill on the next two months:heartbroke: No more spending until next time:thinking:

Ah now I wondered about the Chip Skip. I wonder if that would help me. I've been told by more than one manicurist that it's because my nails are too oily so the polish doesn't adhere properly. Even things like Geleration don't last much past a week on me. I've been advised to use a buffer to "take the surface down" but I don't think that's a good plan really.
I would recommend you give it a go T. I just got a 3.75ml one off ebay its more than enough. It is weird stuff though you put it on and it disappeasrs instantly and you wonder if it has done anything but I thnk it seems to.
A

I bought the Nails Inc TSV and it arrived today which is excellent. I only wanted the 3 colours (Boltons Lane, Fitzrovia and St Mark's Square). Just sold the Magnetics duo on Ebay for £20 and have just listed the Kensington Caviar Topcoat on Ebay. I don't need or want any of them. Hopefully once that's sold the actual cost of the 3 nail varnishes will be about a couple of squid each.

Crikey Flamenco! You don't waste any time - mine haven't even arrived yet!!!

I had to strike whilst the iron is hot and before EBay is flooded with the magnetic polishes and the price plummets!

I was going to order the A listers set but gave myself a stern talking to and didn't as there were only two that I really wanted and the others were very similar to ones I already had. I went in Boots yesterday and while I was there got three polishes from other brands in similiar colours to the ones I'd fancied for £8 odd. If they end up being inferior quality it doesnt really matter, I only ever wear a colour for a day or two I'm better off saving the dosh.
I am a total saint-style person.

I vowed not to buy any more polish this month after buying 4 OPI's at the beginning of the month....and I'm sitting here waiting for 9 bottles of Nails Inc to turn up. :devil:

Me too!! I swore i wouldn't buy the TSV as the last magnetics TSV went back but I relented, bought it and another set to boot!!! currently waiting for 9 bottles as well, so ditto :eek:))) enjoy yours!

Latest posts

Back