Nails Inc TSV 21st March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The one that is no longer available on the high street: is that the same colour almost as South Molton?
Have not bothered with magnetic, but love the new OPI Holland collection, so will spend my money on those instead.

Wasn't going to buy the TSV at all from the photos, because the magnetics I had before I had to return, so felt disappointed. However having seen them in demonstration now I am VERY tempted plus I lurve the purpley pink shade. Not for the magnetic effect but because I think the blue and copper to just use as standalone colours are lovely, trouble is they look lovely and bright and glittery cause they are wet but I saw a glimpse earlier of one nail in the blue that was dry and it showed as looking matt. Wonder what they look like cause when they are wet they all look glossy. Hate the matt look personally. Anybody heard Heather comment if they are matt??

Also love the toptastic trio and there is a hot metal trio showing up too but then I am back to the age old irritant of three lots of postage when the delivery lady deliveries all three in one go, doesn't even go back to her car boot three times for me, LOL. QVC postage is a real bug bear, please bring in maximum postage level regardless of how many orders are placed, especially if they are all the same company so presumably being sent out from the same place.

The one that is no longer available on the high street: is that the same colour almost as South Molton?
Have not bothered with magnetic, but love the new OPI Holland collection, so will spend my money on those instead.

The Fitzrovia looks much creamier, South Molten Street is paler and pinker.

totally agrre. By the time you add 3 postages you might as well buy direct from their website (eg Naiuls Inc rather then QVC)

Did you mean the precious metals or heavy metal collection? I've got the heavy metal collection and they're all lovely. Especially the Old Park Lane which is a sort of soft rose gold.

The trouble with going direct is that half the time you can't get the colours you want either on line or in store. I bought the heavy metals collection really to get the Old Park Lane as I couldn't get it elsewhere.

Enjoy whatever you buy. I do think nail varnish is a fairly inexpensive treat.

Did you mean the precious metals or heavy metal collection? I've got the heavy metal collection and they're all lovely. Especially the Old Park Lane which is a sort of soft rose gold.

The trouble with going direct is that half the time you can't get the colours you want either on line or in store. I bought the heavy metals collection really to get the Old Park Lane as I couldn't get it elsewhere.

Enjoy whatever you buy. I do think nail varnish is a fairly inexpensive treat.

Ditto!!! Heavy Metals purely cause of the Old Park Lane, looks fab! but got to be honest its the easy pay that's pulling me in today, as to buy on their website direct I'd have to pay out a lot of money whereas the EP makes it do-able. Even tho the p&p really gets me.

Last edited:
My ebil side (Mwa-ha-ha-HA!) hope that hers takes 3 weeks to arrive and then she thinks they're pants!

Silly sycophant!

Jude xx

I caved in at the last minute and bought the Papparazi Collection. 5 polishes in a mix of blues and silvers. Do I need it? Like a hole in the head but it was £10 a month on easy pay so thought why not. Erm ... because you don't need any more polish? But I don't have any proper blues or a silver come to that so in the order went.

But that is it. I've got enough polish to last a lifetime. Except I haven't got a lilac. Maybe LD Leading Lilac or Crushed Grape next month but that's it!

Didn't buy but still suffering pangs. But I painted my nails in a blue from the Christmas TSV yesterday and less than 24 hours later I have a couple of chips. So I suppose that I shouldn't have any regrets. Where am I going wrong? Nail Envy undercoat, 2 coats of Nails Inc and a revlon top coat.

My nails never last more than a couple of days regardless of what I use so I have just learned to live with it. And it means I get to change colour frequently or go from colour to natural. I prefer Seche Vite top coat and without it my polish would always chip within a day.

The only good thing about my problem with nail varnish is that I do it so often I've become flipping good at it and I'm quick too :eek:)

I reckon seche vite killed my nails but I did put 2 layers of SV over 1 layer of nail varnish. I've had to lay off the varnish and nail envy for 6 weeks to sort them out. So experimenting with Revlon top coat at the moment.

My name is Jo and I'm a polish-a-holic. I caved and bought the TSV when I saw the demo last night. I thought the coppery colour was gorgeous and I really liked the beigy colour and the purple will look great on my toes........plus it's on easy pay so it's not going to break the bank

However.......I also bought the monochrome set. I've been eyeing up the black taxi colour and I think JF mentioned once or twice that she rated the Porchester Square :nod: And the glitter top coat is to die for - I've got it and the thought of running out of it makes me hyperventilate a little......

Iloveshopping - have you tried the caviar top coat? I painted my nails the same as you on Sunday - 2 coats of nail envy, 2 coats of nails inc and top coat and they're still going strong today. Maybe your layers are a bit thick? try 3 thin layers perhaps?

I, too, am addicted to nail polish. I didn't order the TSV, simply because none of the colours appealed to me. But I did order the Neons. Recently I had a good old chuck out of all my old, unwanted polish. Some of it going back years. The mint green I was sure was a good idea at the time. The non-professional brand I bought because it was cheap (and it looked cheap when it kept peeling off after two days). The bottle I bought because I liked the name. The one I liked even though I knew it probably wouldn't look right on my skintone. You get the idea, anyway, I now feel less naughty buying new ones. Really, I do.

I resisted the TSV this time......rather proud of meself actually!!:blush:

I have more than enough nail polish to paint the toes of the population of China if truth be told,but I did like the coppery magnetic one:wink:............so if any TSV buyer didn't care for that one let me know and I will buy it off ya!:cool:

Didn't buy but still suffering pangs. But I painted my nails in a blue from the Christmas TSV yesterday and less than 24 hours later I have a couple of chips. So I suppose that I shouldn't have any regrets. Where am I going wrong? Nail Envy undercoat, 2 coats of Nails Inc and a revlon top coat.

I have the same problem sometimes and I can't decide whether some nails inc varnishes are just a bit duff or whether it is my routine. I have recently changed it and (touchwood) I am not suffering from much chipping etc at all. I use OPI chip skip first (to thoroughly clean the nail), then OPI Nail Envy in matte (as I think the polish adheres better), the 2 coats of the polish, then Kensington cavier top coat. Every day or so I then coat some OPI nail envy original on. If it does start to look a bit old, I either put a shatter on or the BRILLIANT electric lane holographic top coat.

OH and for the record - I DIDN't buy the TSV yesterday and I am really proud of myself for not caving!!

I caved in at the last minute and bought the Papparazi Collection. 5 polishes in a mix of blues and silvers. Do I need it? Like a hole in the head but it was £10 a month on easy pay so thought why not. Erm ... because you don't need any more polish? But I don't have any proper blues or a silver come to that so in the order went.

But that is it. I've got enough polish to last a lifetime. Except I haven't got a lilac. Maybe LD Leading Lilac or Crushed Grape next month but that's it!

Ive got that Paparazzi set Tink, and it's lovely. :heart:

Latest posts

Back