Nails Inc TSV 21st March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe they will add more pictures later and there will be 6 items for number or maybe DF is trying to throw us off the scent!!! :grin:

yeah thats what i thought its either they will add more pics or tryin to confuse us but mum saw the colour on her toes and i showed her that pic and said thats the same bronzey kinda colour so thought it must be

I read today that NI say that the magnetics in the TSV are exclusive to QVC, but they look very similar to me to ones I've seen for ages on their website.

In Debs Flint's new blog on QVCUK.com she has put a photograph of the Nails inc TSV, looks like three block polishes with a caviar topcoat and a blue and a bronze magnetic polishes(only one magnetic top like last magnetics TSV).

Here is photo of the TSV

Nails Inc TSV.jpg

I've bought loads of polish lately so I'm not buying. I do really prefer neutrals so that makes me less likely to go for the TSVs anyway.

I'm tempted but wasn't there a poll on QVC gossip a few weeks ago where you told them your all time favourite shade and then the top eight will soon be put into a TSV ? I'd much rather have that.
I am so pleased I didn't get auto delivery on the last TSV !! I love NI but it seems that its getting a little too often now even for me!
(p.s. currently wearing Baker st - the colbolt blue and it is amazing)

I'm tempted but wasn't there a poll on QVC gossip a few weeks ago where you told them your all time favourite shade and then the top eight will soon be put into a TSV ? I'd much rather have that.
I am so pleased I didn't get auto delivery on the last TSV !! I love NI but it seems that its getting a little too often now even for me!
(p.s. currently wearing Baker st - the colbolt blue and it is amazing)

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2012/02/nails-inc-poll-the-results-are-in.html

Can't be bothered with all the magnet faffing about. I just want to do my nails quickly on a Sunday afternoon while the OH is watching the footy and with any luck it will last the week, even though it's looking decidedly dodgy by then.

I'm exactly the same. Nail stuff comes out on a Sunday night and I'll make that manicure last the week no matter what!

I'd rather get another couple from the Amsterdam opi collection I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nails in tsv's are now very expensive. i used to buy them and gift them out now i dont even bother

And as for that blue magnetic one being exclusive, Boots have been selling the No7 one in that colour for months. Yawn.

nails in tsv's are now very expensive. i used to buy them and gift them out now i dont even bother

Sometimes they have nails inc polish in magazines, i bought 3 Glamour mags at £2 each & got three different colours, that saved me £££££££!!!
So look out for these offers & that will save you some money, plus you can have a good read while painting your nails.:wink:

Latest posts

Back