Nails Inc TSV 21st March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
The TV guide is showing another Nails Inc TSV on Wednesday 21st March. I :heart: nail varnish but I wish they would stop tempting me.

You're freaking kidding me!! I've only just put the 11 bottles I bought on the last tsv day!!

I'm wearing the cardogan place colour with the electric lane (or might be avenue!) topcoat from nails Inc. If you haven't got the topcoat, I highly recommend it. It makes all polishes into a holographic look. Amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're freaking kidding me!! I've only just put the 11 bottles I bought on the last tsv day!!

I'm wearing the cardogan place colour with the electric lane (or might be avenue!) topcoat from nails Inc. If you haven't got the topcoat, I highly recommend it. It makes all polishes into a holographic look. Amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're NOT supposed to be encouraging me to buy! Not that I need much persuading!
My nails are a mess at the moment. I started using nail envy 2 weeks ago but no improvement as yet. I'm probably being too impatient.
Just off to go and check what I've got. With my nails been so bad I've got quite a few that I've not tried yet.

Grief, how many hands are we supposed to have to decorate with all these kits!! I resisted the last one....maybe I can manage another...fingers crossed.

thanks SCW for the info, really appreciated!! Now I can wait for the YC TSV and hopefully spend my money with them instead, I think this is a major yawn from NI. Last time I bought the NI magnetics TSV I found that neither gold in each set worked so I sent both sets back. I now buy the Superdrug and Boots No 17 magnetics as they are "very" similar colours and they are half the price (and often on 3 for 2 too) and also manufactured in the same place - so makes you wonder if its the same stuff just being charged double for cause they are in posher bottles. I love all the NI special topcoats and glitters though so I will look out on the day for these.

You're NOT supposed to be encouraging me to buy! Not that I need much persuading!
My nails are a mess at the moment. I started using nail envy 2 weeks ago but no improvement as yet. I'm probably being too impatient.
Just off to go and check what I've got. With my nails been so bad I've got quite a few that I've not tried yet.

Me too. I've had to cut my nails right down to get rid of the splitting. I have been using Leighton Denny's renovate and I am now just ready to start on the nail envy to harden them. I suspect the culprit was Seche Vite as one day I was impatient and I applied it twice in the space of 5 mins to my thumb nail and it just virtually fell off about 10 mins later. I was only putting 2 coats of nail envy and one coat of nail varnish before applying the seche vite and I think the Seche Vite must have softened the nail.

this has just been posted on FB, so there is a few more goodies in the kit but no clues what they are ...

"Don't miss the next QVC TSV! Get your hands on an amazing 6 piece collection including 2 new & exclusive magnetic polishes, 2 new & exclusive metallics shades plus 2 bestsellers at an incredible price!!

The Barry M "Croc" effect which is new is very effective, it like a daintier crackle, also only £3.99!!!

I like the Croc effect too. The Barry M special effects are really good quality too.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the other items in the TSV don't tempt me into buying it. I have the magnetics but don't use them very often because they're very hit and miss with the final result

I've just splurged on the OPI Holland collection from ebay. I got 4 in the end and they are gorgeous! I'm sporting Gouda Gouda 2 shoes at the moment and it's a perfect spring every day colour

yep I agree re the magnetics, the only one I could really get to work out of the other TSV was the silver one and funnily enough this is the one that they seemed to focus on on air too, hmmnn!! but what I always found that I got say 8 out of 10 nails looking the same and then the others would be odd which would go different, seemed to give different results on say a thumb or a little finger nail, this would really bug me so I'd remove these ones to start again but the nail varnish remover, would inevitably smudge the others, so it was a big grrrr!!! all over. I don't mind messing about at Boots or Superdrug prices but not at NI £13 a bottle prices. Too fiddly by half ... so hope Barry M bring out croc in other shades like they did with their crackles.

My thoughts exactly 2 magnetic polishes and another polish :yawn:

As has been mentioned previously, Nails Inc said on their Facebook page today that the TSV will be a 6 piece set comprising of: 2 exclusive magnetics, 2 exclusive metallics, and 2 best-selling shades x

as confirmed by Debbie Flint as its on her toes while showing a pair of lotus sandals she said it would be the nails inc TSV so here it is

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200677

its basically 2 magnetic polishes and one plain one but you only get one magnet like before

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/77/200677.001

Not sure if this will be the TSV as one of those magnetics looks like London Town which is already available, saw it in store today when I was getting my nails done. Also TSV is 6 piece so we will just need to wait and see.

Not sure if this will be the TSV as one of those magnetics looks like London Town which is already available, saw it in store today when I was getting my nails done. Also TSV is 6 piece so we will just need to wait and see.

thats what i thought but thats what Debbie Flint said last night as my mum told me so only passing on the infomation that she said

thats what i thought but thats what Debbie Flint said last night as my mum told me so only passing on the infomation that she said

Maybe they will add more pictures later and there will be 6 items for number or maybe DF is trying to throw us off the scent!!! :grin:

Latest posts

Back