Nails Inc TSV 19/7/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have you tried the Sloane and Warwick polishes yet? I can't wait to see them painted on.

I've got a busy morning but will try Warwick Street later today. I plan to swatch Sloane Gardens and hopefully another (any requests?) before the launch.
I hope this helps you decide Jennypenny, I couldn't find a swatch for the new Warwick Street anywhere! Just to let you know in the bottle the new Warwick looks like off white cream with tiny red and blue flecks through it.

I phoned up on Friday to order it! I'm very impressed with the speed in which it's arrived.
I've just posted Pudding Lane on my blog - here
I love it!

Oh my! Loving that Pudding Lane on you, slinky cat! And the bottle will have to go on display somewhere. Can't wait to get my order in on Thursday.

its been removed all day sadly only way to grab it now is to acutally phone a operator and they might put it through

Excuse my "nosey-ness", Supercoolwillow, but how do you get all the details of TSVs in advance? I have only been looking at this forum for a few weeks and I notice you have lots of information. It's really useful!

Also, is it quite common to be able to order a TSV before the day it's featured?

Excuse my "nosey-ness", Supercoolwillow, but how do you get all the details of TSVs in advance? I have only been looking at this forum for a few weeks and I notice you have lots of information. It's really useful!

Also, is it quite common to be able to order a TSV before the day it's featured?

It is becoming more common that QVC are putting TSV's on a bit early, it used to be very rare!!!

It is becoming more common that QVC are putting TSV's on a bit early, it used to be very rare!!!

Thanks. It seems a bit odd, when they go on about the price being for 24 hours only and the strict cut-off at midnight. But as long as we benefit I'm not complaining! I'm going to keep a regular eye on this site in future.

Gorgeous! Making me hungry!

PS I have Nails Inc Warwick Avenue, a soft pink from a couple of years ago, but don't know another Warwick Street - not that I would claim to know them all!

I googled it for ages a few days ago and the only Warwick street that turned up was a pale pink, I'm presuming it's very old. Nails Inc do re-use the same names occassionally - I have two Piccadilly Arcade both completely different colours!

Wow, your nails really look like cupcakes with sprinkles! Is it a major pain to take off? I have had glitter nail polish before and it was a nightmare to remove.

Wow, your nails really look like cupcakes with sprinkles! Is it a major pain to take off? I have had glitter nail polish before and it was a nightmare to remove.

The sprinkles took a little longer than a normal polish to remove but not as bad as a full glitter. The colour comes off first and just leaves the sprinkles on your nails which is a bit weird lol!
I've just removed Warwick Street and that came off really quickly.
I will be posting Sloane Gardens tomorrow, I'm guessing that will be a real nightmare to remove.

Loving the blog, Slinky cat, what nail polish remover would you recommend for these?
Thanks

Is it just me? I find full glitter uncomfortable on my fingernails. I've got fairly long natural nails and the glitter stuff makes me nail feel "tight". It also feels hot to touch untitled polish has really dried down. My finger feels hot I mean. A light coat of glitter over another polish is fine but a full on glitter is a no-no for me. Or a light coat of glitter on it's own is fine.

Ooh lovely nails and beautiful colours. Have you ever used Sally Hanson colours? Yesterday I bought the most fabulous pink polish. I usually only use Nails Inc or OPI (sometimes Leighton). The quality seems good so far,

Loving the blog, Slinky cat, what nail polish remover would you recommend for these?
Thanks

Aww thanks Dipper :D
I use OPI acetone free remover. I buy the really big bottle and decant it into the smaller ones just in case I spill it. I have used the Leighton Denny remover that came with one of his kits but that seems to dry my nails slightly.

Last edited:
Is it just me? I find full glitter uncomfortable on my fingernails. I've got fairly long natural nails and the glitter stuff makes me nail feel "tight". It also feels hot to touch untitled polish has really dried down. My finger feels hot I mean. A light coat of glitter over another polish is fine but a full on glitter is a no-no for me. Or a light coat of glitter on it's own is fine.

I find full glitter a bit weird to get use to. I don't get hot fingers like you but I don't really like the rough sand paper like feel that it gives to my nails. I can live with it if I like the colour enough though lol!

Latest posts

Back