Nails Inc TSV 19/7/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ah well done SCW...my moneys safe too...but its good to know the item numbers beforehand...at least you can have a proper think about it and research it.

Thank you SuperSleuths. This way I can check Scrangie for her swatches of the colours and if they are sheer etc. in advance. Am still looking for that Fuschia colour I want! and need! must have! will find!!! x Snarly

I've had my nail colour fix with the OPI Minnie Mouse collection.

Snarly have you tried OPI Past, Present, Fuchsia? It my favourite fuchsia.

Does anyone else have to say f**k sia in their head to know how to spell fuchsia?? No? Just me then.

excatly as i look at it if you know what it is and dont like it thats money saved towards something you do want so in a way its a bit of both worlds

Have you considered entering the Shopping event at the Olympics? Only I think you would be a cert for Gold!

Oh, Tinkerbelle, no wonder that colour's been elusive...I can't spell it! And I know better. Will look up that OPI colour you mentioned. ta x Snarly/Snarley/Snarlee lol

I bought two sprinkles yesterday sugar house lane and sweets way, the nails inc person suggested I might like Another shade it was a mauve/ pink and really lovely on my nail, then they didn't have it in stock, if it had been in the TSV I would have been hopping mad

I bought two sprinkles yesterday sugar house lane and sweets way, the nails inc person suggested I might like Another shade it was a mauve/ pink and really lovely on my nail, then they didn't have it in stock, if it had been in the TSV I would have been hopping mad

are the sprinkles just another glitter varnish? how would you describe them in comparison? I saw the OPI Minnie Mouse collection the other day with the glittery hearts one and they were going through picking them out and placing them on the nails, its not fiddly like that is it? couldn't be ars*d with all that faffin, paint on and twinkle and go for me ...

I think the tsv is 201 667

I haven't seen it but it's a 7 piece Special Effects kit comprising of:
Porchester Square
Princes Arcade
Portobello
Warwick Street
Sloane Gardens
Pudding Lane
Cheyne Walk

it's £24.96 + £3.95 p&p

I couldn't wait and have ordered mine :grin:

I have tried to order on Q-Cut but item number not "valid". Suppose afraid it will sell out before the day so have removed it.:sad:

Oh, Tinkerbelle, no wonder that colour's been elusive...I can't spell it! And I know better. Will look up that OPI colour you mentioned. ta x Snarly/Snarley/Snarlee lol

Oh that's really funny. I hadn't noticed you hadn't got it right. I wasn't being smart Snarly honest. :eek:)

It is a bugger of a word to spell.

Ooh SharonK, I saw the pics today for them! Gorjuss, dahlink! Spooky, that's why I love Scrangie and the others, they tell how they go on, the coverage and show their nails in daylight and under lights. Can't do a link, dunno how, but swatches+sprinkles should get you there. Scrangie's site has shown me Q presents us with SlimPickings. There's a whole world out there! Our Donna mentioned buying OPI's I don't give a Rotterdam, so Snoopster here checked out the ScrangieNails. Such an unusual colour. Checked out the NI TSV, and Princes Arcade looked nice in the swatches. Sparkly. x Snarly

have seen the TSV on ebay today, exactly same pic as on Q website, someone selling them for £7.99 each plus p & p,, they have even put cant post them before 19/07 as are awaiting delivery! had to laugh

thanks SCW for doing your stuff, fab as ALWAYS!!

but oh gawld, does that mean that we will have to listen to Jill Franks all day raving on about blimin Porchester Square ruling her home, her car, her dressing room, her handbag ... yawn, yawn. Good price but too much a mixture to me, nothing really goes together, just one from here and one from there. With the exception of PS (based upon JF's opinion) the Nails Inc TSV's are starting to come across like all the stock they have trouble shifting.

Shows how we're all different, I like the fact that there is a selection...a magnetic polish included would've made it perfect IMO.

I wasn't struck on the OPI Mini Mouse collection because it was all shades of pink

I've had my nail colour fix with the OPI Minnie Mouse collection.

Snarly have you tried OPI Past, Present, Fuchsia? It my favourite fuchsia.

Does anyone else have to say f**k sia in their head to know how to spell fuchsia?? No? Just me then.

Me too!!!!

Wow! My tsv arrived today! It's such a nice variety of colours and finishes.
I'm about to apply Pudding Lane and will hopefully have it on my blog later.

Latest posts

Back