Nails Inc TSV 17/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am a recent convert to nails inc and I have to say the nail kale have transformed my nails. I use perfect formula but my nails were still splitting but since using nail kale base coat I havn't had any splitting, I also find the nail varnish lasts longer too

There doesn't doesn't seem to be much interest in this. In the old days there would be pages of posts about a Nails Inc TSV. Just turned over to have a peek. AY gave me a fright:mysmilie_13:

I thing the constant balls up of audio delivery has soured many. Not the colours shown in the demo actually coming(them insisting this is not the case. When someone recorded the TSV demo with all colours in upcoming ADs shown. Suppose to be exclude preview of new colours when they put in normal already on sale colours), delivery totally cancelled.

I watched it briefly and was very uninspired by the colours (& I wanted to like them) - I thought they were an odd combo and to be honest I wouldn't wear many of them ( I also don't do red) & they're a bit late for Xmas parties IMHO.

I don't wear nail varnish, but this looked like a nice TSV. Would have been better in a box than with a bag though, especially as it was there Christmas TSV.

I watched a couple of the shows and I thought the spray varnish looked really good and also the high glitter varnishes (neither in the TSV).

Mine arrived this morning. Love it! So pleased that I went for it. The only thing was that two of them did not have any name labels on them. Sure I can find the colour names so no problem, but was just wondering if it was the same for everyone? It was the two Nailkale shades. Never had this missing on NI bottles before...

Mine arrived this morning. Love it! So pleased that I went for it. The only thing was that two of them did not have any name labels on them. Sure I can find the colour names so no problem, but was just wondering if it was the same for everyone? It was the two Nailkale shades. Never had this missing on NI bottles before...

I had no sticker on the lid with the shade name on the 4 that were QVC exclusives. I think perhaps they haven't bothered with the barcode label with the name as they aren't available elsewhere? This time though there was a list in with description and shade name. My snowglobe and taupe gel effect were the other two without the cap label.

I had no sticker on the lid with the shade name on the 4 that were QVC exclusives. I think perhaps they haven't bothered with the barcode label with the name as they aren't available elsewhere? This time though there was a list in with description and shade name. My snowglobe and taupe gel effect were the other two without the cap label.

Yes you are totally right. I did not have the bottles with me when I wrote the post above. It's four that do not have labels. The same ones that you mentioned.

I heard they were stopping putting labels on the lids and the names would somehow be on bottles soonish as it is too easy for people to mix up the lids.

Latest posts

Back