my viewing habits have changed - have yours?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What an interesting thread... I absolutely agree that QVC seems a lot more repetitive these days, the same few shows on a sort of repeat cycle throughtout their featured day, like NN, M Hope etc ad nauseum recently. I actually find this quite depressing if I'm generally working or pottering about at home, as if I've overstayed my welcome as a viewer, which is surely not ideal from their point of view!

I confess I do still like lots of the jewellery and beauty shows and can sometimes find myself buying things I didn't know I wanted before the presentation - signs of weakness... However, I know from my own experience how QVC can fill a gap when one is feeling lonely. I've had my share of lonely late nights esp a few years ago when, after a tough day, something like the cheery atmosphere of a Honora show, complete with Ralph and jazz music, can lift the spirits....then, armed with my glass of wine, I could find myself ordering something(s) in order to 'join in' and 'be a part of' the evening. It's a bit dangerous isn't it, and I don't even think of myself as particularly emotionally vulnerable. Hey Ho. At the moment I'm generally more entertained than enticed though, which is for the best I think!... And LOVE this forum for its wit, toughness and sanity.

Attica x

Latest posts

Back