My latest order - opinions wanted!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

firstly i am jealous that you managed to get the Andesine i tried all the games that was in their clearout and didnt manage to get 1

Hi tequila, it sounds like if you had seen this ring you would've bought it. I'm interested to know what you would do if you'd received it. Would you keep it or send it back?

Meesh - you say to email pics to Gems managers. Where do I get email address for them, or should I send to CS and ask them to forward it?

Hi tequila, it sounds like if you had seen this ring you would've bought it. I'm interested to know what you would do if you'd received it. Would you keep it or send it back?

Meesh - you say to email pics to Gems managers. Where do I get email address for them, or should I send to CS and ask them to forward it?

Phone them. Ask to speak to a Manager (Sam's excellent and might be working tonight), explain and see if they will give you their email addy for the photos.

Have now got Sam's email address so will put all the details and pics in an email to her tonight. Will let you know what the answer it.

I have toyed with the idea of keeping it and perhaps resetting it into something totally different. Obviously this would be at my expense but it depends on whether the 2 carat andesine on its own is worth the £130 I spent on the actual ring? The setting is very open and lightweight and the diamonds are so tiny that they probably have no value, so perhaps the answer to this is yes? What do you think? The andesine is very clear and a lovely colour and is cut beautifully.

You have so many doubts Greenie I'd send it back. The stone alone is not worth £130 imo. :pPC:

Greenie, I agree with Pinkpussycat - so many questions and no sign of "I really, really want this" leads me to believe that it may not be worth all the hassle. xxx

Latest posts

Back