My Grandma Bad News

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am sorry for your loss scw my thoughts are with you and your mum its a very hard time for you all take things slowly and take care of yourself and your mum you need time to come to terms with your loss as grandma's are special people.

So sorry to hear your news. Even if it is expected it does not make it any easier. You do such stirling work on here on our behalf but give yourself a wee bit of me time and come back to us when you want a chat.

So sorry for your loss, Ian. I know how fond you were of your grandma and all the help you gave her over the years.
Look after yourself and your mum.

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your grandma,Ian.I know how close you were & at least you can say you always did your best for her.

Look after yourself & your mum & try & get involved with the funeral arrangements,I bet that would please your mum.

Lots of Love xxx

I am very sorry to hear this Ian, I know you were very good to her. Condolences to you and your mum xxx

So sorry to read this news Ian as I know you were very close to your Grandma. I have no doubt that you were an extremely special Grandson to her and she felt so proud of you. Take care of yourself and your Mum and cherish all those precious memories. Love and ((((((hugs)))))).......xxxxx

So very sorry to hear your sad news Ian. It is hard to lose your Grandma when you've been as close as you were.

Look after yourself and your Mum xxx

Latest posts

Back