My Friend Wants To Know....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Personally I would return the second one, I would feel too guilty not to.

Lucie

my "friend" thanks everyone for their input and suggests its not worth falling out with eachother over the rights and wrongs!

my "friend" will be mulling it over for a little while, with said goods in their original packaging....

having said that, my "friend" is thinking that if nowt happens whilst mulling... say in the next 10 days, another friend who has had rather a tough time of late may be getting a rather nice extra xmas prezzie....

I bought something worth £13.00 once and was sent something worth £50.00 in error.

I phoned CS and they sent me a returns label to return the incorrect item and sent the correct item out.

They credited my account with £5 for letting them know :)

I personally would send it back if I landed up with two, thats just me though.

I can't believe how many people say they would keep the item and not tell QVC! I also can't understand people who send stuff back but 'take a few things out of it to cover my initial p&P.' I couldn't do either. I also get annoyed when I follow people round supermarkets who give crisps/sweets etc to their kids to eat and throw the wrapper before getting to the checkout. It's ALL theft and we all pay for it at the end of the day.

I can't believe how many people say they would keep the item and not tell QVC! I also can't understand people who send stuff back but 'take a few things out of it to cover my initial p&P.' I couldn't do either. I also get annoyed when I follow people round supermarkets who give crisps/sweets etc to their kids to eat and throw the wrapper before getting to the checkout. It's ALL theft and we all pay for it at the end of the day.

That's exactly what it is Suzi. Theft. Stealing. Cheating. Swindling. Robbing. And we all pay for it in the long run.

The company I used to work for ( a very well known retailer) did follow up all claims, once the signed non delivery form was received back from customer and it was then taken up with the carriers.

It is surprising where parcels 'went', but follow up they did, and when parcels had been signed for, in those days paper copies, it was taken up with the 'non' recipient. They did always charge back! and argued about it later. But more often than not the 'missing' items were suddenly acknowledged!

Personally I would return, probably getting them to send me pre paid label though :18:

Well if QVC spent some of their ludicrously expensive P&P charges on employing a decent delivery company I might have some sympathy with them, but i have had quite a lot of parcels go astray, and then had to go through the time and trouble to sort it out.

I have been let down so much over promised christmas deliveries that I will now not order for Christmas with QVC past the end of November!

If people feel that not returning stuff that eventually arrives is okay, and fair compensation for the hassle they have been put to by QVC's poor delivery services, then maybe its up to QVC to learn from this and sort the deliveries out once and for all!

Their 5 to 7 working days delivery claim is absolute nonsense as far as I'm concerned!

I hear all the worn out excuses for the expensive P&P and difficuties with deliveries, but explain to me why I can get goods delivered faster and cheaper from Hong Kong than I can from QVC?

Latest posts

Back