must stop watching QVC after drinking alcohol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes there are worse things you could have ordered under the influence Burlz. ;) Easi-Yo is actually quite nice, I got one from IW a couple of years ago and when the mood takes me I have a session with it. My faves are banana, lemon and the Greek, not too keen on the fruit flavours cos they're a bit too sweet for me and the squirty fruit sauces are vile IMO. I love a nice big portion of Greek with a good dollop of honey on, I daresay that might appeal to you too sweetie. :D :pPC:

Yes there are worse things you could have ordered under the influence Burlz. ;) Easi-Yo is actually quite nice, I got one from IW a couple of years ago and when the mood takes me I have a session with it. My faves are banana, lemon and the Greek, not too keen on the fruit flavours cos they're a bit too sweet for me and the squirty fruit sauces are vile IMO. I love a nice big portion of Greek with a good dollop of honey on, I daresay that might appeal to you too sweetie. :D :pPC:

I totally agree - it could have been .........'no wet wonder foam' aaarrrggggggg

enjoy your easi yo :) :D

Sadly, I'm horribly guilty of BUI (buying under the influence)... :champers::champers::champers:

Easiyo

Hi Burls ,
Your Easiyo order might come in useful . Looks like Russell has thrush !!

Is that why the presenters are always suggesting that anything on air would be enhanced by an accompanying glass of wine or three, it is almost as popular as buying half a dozen as teachers presents or buying three of something so you don't run out.
At least you have an excuse BB, my Mum came home with one after the hard sell in her local health food store. She promptly gave it to me as she doesn't even like yoghurt.

Why don't you try watching while you are drinking instead of after you have finished your drink that way you might be less tempted to buy on impulse:D

I've had a glass or three too many tonight & am wandering around wondering what I could be sold thinkthinkthink

I always wondered why the TSVs start and end at midnight.

Why not six to six, eight to eight, ten to ten; times when more of the population are up and about, not just the night owls?

Now I know!

At least half my purchases bought after a glass or two or.... :D

Latest posts

Back