Must Have Ideas - New shopping Channel Thoughts, Random Chat and 'witty banter'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sometimes teeth can be TOO perfect, does anyone know what I mean?

EDIT - - I thought what I was commenting on (on the link above) was a recorded clip, but is is live, so my comment won't apply later on/

Last edited:
My experience of using the company is that they're very reliable. I've usually had things delivered in 2 days.
They're a polished outfit but bear in mind you have to pay for a return if it's not faulty. I hate paying postage and think £3.99 is a bit steep on each item. I bought the skirting board cleaner that fell to bits on first use. They sent me another straight away but would have preferred my money back but didn't get that offer.

Good to see Simon Brown back on the screen, he is the best kitchen presenter IMO of any shopping channel.
They're a polished outfit but bear in mind you have to pay for a return if it's not faulty. I hate paying postage and think £3.99 is a bit steep on each item. I bought the skirting board cleaner that fell to bits on first use. They sent me another straight away but would have preferred my money back but didn't get that offer.
It is PER ORDER so you can have as many items as you like for £3-95, in the same order.

I have bought several things off their website and I paid £9.99 for free postage for a year, so is very handy.Everything i've had so far has been good quality and worthwhile buying and they keep you upto date with posting and RMail delivery times. Very efficient. Now on tv good to see Simon Brown and Debbie Greenwood presenting.

Latest posts

Back