"Mummy what does getting a period mean?"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Welcome to this forum, Sydney Starlett :bear:
I have so far only seen their adverts and I am not impressed. I was not fond of them for a start and was not impressed with their programs on mainstream TV, that is why I have not seen their appearance on QVC still. Will make an effort to see them at 10 pm.

Oh lord Tranny just mentioned about Suze 'pooping in her pants' - c'est chic!
Apparently Jilly has pulled out of the show last minute as she is 'unwell' - Maybe she couldn't face getting her boobs groped by the gruesome twosome?
Craig looks terrified...... he couldn't stand any further away from them and still be in shot.

I think they took QVC to try a last ditch effort to get some exposure. All mainstream tv as dried up, their various and many books are now regularly on sale in pound shops. They gone 'out of fashion' with the public. QVC must be a last ditch attemp now.

dead right, they've had their day and are desperately clinging on.

welcome to the forum SS :happy:

Trinny looks like's she's spent a lot of time at the surgeon's and she's wearing a venetian blind. Susannah looks fine but that dress!! Hideous doesn't even come close! She looks like a dumpling. In fact so far everything I've seen is truly awful. It's stuck in a timewarp 80's throwback gear.

It's all too car crash - Suze just lifted her frock over her head and flashed her bra and all, poor old Craig went bright red. He's still flushing now 5 minutes later....

I didn`t see this particular show but have seen Trinny and Suzannah in action before. They`re hardly the people I`d want to represent fashion on a show. Chic, elegant, ladylike, feminine or flattering they`re not and neither are their clothes. They`re more jumble sale at a Glasgow fishwives annual general booze up style !

JR's cellulite on acres of exposed thigh ain't a good look either......
I agree, I'm surprised she doesn't wear her skirts longer as she hasn't got good legs or knees. But Suze earlier reminded me of the Little Britain sketch from the Spa where the two of them used to appear half naked in the sumo type body skins with all the floppy boobs hanging out. Not good... At least you don't get many glimpses of JRs thighs she's not an exhibitionist

I didn`t see this particular show but have seen Trinny and Suzannah in action before. They`re hardly the people I`d want to represent fashion on a show. Chic, elegant, ladylike, feminine or flattering they`re not and neither are their clothes. They`re more jumble sale at a Glasgow fishwives annual general booze up style !

I have to ask, so what does happen at the annual Glasgow Fishwives General Booze Up??? I live in Glasgow and clearly missed that lesson!!!! :giggle:

The glasgow fishwives sound kind of fun. They should get some real ones of them on presenting.

I agree, I'm surprised she doesn't wear her skirts longer as she hasn't got good legs or knees. But Suze earlier reminded me of the Little Britain sketch from the Spa where the two of them used to appear half naked in the sumo type body skins with all the floppy boobs hanging out. Not good... At least you don't get many glimpses of JRs thighs she's not an exhibitionist

That's what it reminded me of, it was bugging me. It was quite a bizarre sight. We could have done with a flashing warning light first, I'd have liked the opportunity to have missed it. Those boobs were so saggy .
Like T&S or loathe them they are unpredictable, makes a. pleasant change from all the safe boring presentations we're used too.

I can put up with their antics but the clothes just aren't worth it. I saw Joy trussed up in a blue blouse with frilly cuffs. It was dreadful. The buttons were in the wrong place so we had cleavage gape aplenty. I can't imagine anyone with boobs could wear that blouse because of the button positioning. Mind you the stitching must have been pretty good as the button held on.

Then our so called fashion gurus guessed Joy's size as a 14 only to be told by Joy that she was a 16/18.

I don't think their range is anything special.

Latest posts

Back