"Mummy what does getting a period mean?"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Joy looks like a size 14 to me too. I dont buy that shes a size 18 at all. Also the telly adds 10 lbs. They use her to make larger ladies think they can look as good as her IMO. The clothes were all like sausage skins, too short and old fashioned.

There's no way Joy is a size 14, those boobs alone are far bigger. And when she'd the trousers and shirt on yesterday,
you could see she carries her weight around her tummy. She's big on top and the middle, but she's got long legs, and
thats why she's able to model/ Not many of us will have her issues. Her boobs are huge and nearly through the screen
the way she pushes them forward, and she kept pinging. Hate it

Babble I agree Joy doesn't look a 16. maybe because she's so tall. She looked dreadful in that blue floppy sleeved blouse. She's beautiful but looked frumpy .

Tranny said Xs was a ten so nothing for the 8's then. IMO an Xs is 8 not 10.

There's no way Joy is a size 14, those boobs alone are far bigger. And when she'd the trousers and shirt on yesterday,
you could see she carries her weight around her tummy. She's big on top and the middle, but she's got long legs, and
thats why she's able to model/ Not many of us will have her issues. Her boobs are huge and nearly through the screen
the way she pushes them forward, and she kept pinging. Hate it

I was going by the fact she looked about the same size as Suzannah who Im sure isnt a size 16 or 18 but its hard to tell. In any case sizing is so out these days. I have label stating size 10, 12, 14 and 16 in my wardrobe and all fit!

Trinny and Susannah are quite funny I think. They can laugh at themselves and I think they do know what they are talking about regarding flattering shapes for clothes. However, their range here is not good. Nothing seemed to fit the models correctly and Susannah looked really dreadful in that turquoise dress. I have not seen her look so bad. Wouldn't buy anything from their range here but I would if they had a designer label say, in John Lewis.

I've given up trying new fashion ranges on QVC because of sizing issues and its saving me wasting money on postage.

I need to some new black dress trousers but I'm going to the high street to buy them but not until after Christmas.

joy has lost quite a bit of weight but in real life she does not look an 18. in all honesty she is around 6 foot so proportianally she will always look slimmer

I've given up trying new fashion ranges on QVC because of sizing issues and its saving me wasting money on postage.

I need to some new black dress trousers but I'm going to the high street to buy them but not until after Christmas.

So do I, apart from jeans I find them the hardest thing to find. How come whatever shape or size we are, we can only ever find the exact opposite of what we want!!! Good. luck

Tink's law of shopping is that there will be nothing to fit or catch my eye when I have money to spend but there will always be something gorgeous when I really can't afford it!

Jeans are the worst for me. If I find a pair that fits its best to buy two. Leg length is my bug bear. I'm not tall but I'm a committed high heels girl with long legs in the first place. Ho hum!

it would be great to put T and S on with those Camouflage women. "fight, fight fight" to see who could be the loudest poshest and most loose cannon!

Surgical mask, hand gel, waders and strategically placed elbows in preparation I hope Tink!

Latest posts

Back