MultiSolve Hot Pick, 500600

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

speckledhen

Registered Shopper
Do you think this product would be able to dissolve 'no more nails' (don't ask!!), its just that I cannot get the details up - it just says call customer services, but they won't be able to tell me if it's pants or not..

Has anyone used it, have any feedback?

I've tried everything else and my next option is Plan B: Sledgehammer!

Do you think this product would be able to dissolve 'no more nails' (don't ask!!), its just that I cannot get the details up - it just says call customer services, but they won't be able to tell me if it's pants or not..

Has anyone used it, have any feedback?

I've tried everything else and my next option is Plan B: Sledgehammer!

I just Googled 'Multisolve' and this was one of the results:

http://www.ct1ltd.com/multisolve.html

HTH

:sun:

Thank you Pinkmoon, I might as well go for it (not sure I need two cans) but unless anyone has any negative feedback I will give it a go.

I just searched for MULTISOLVE on QVC's wonderful search engine.

Needless to say, it didn't come up, but I DID get - - - -

Fashion by Berek Wild Beading Mesh Tunic.

Amber Bead Necklace Sterling Silver.

Nour Multi Length Crystal Rondell 80cm Necklace.

Glimmer Sparkle Long Length Cami Top by Michele Hope.

Honora 5-6mm CFW Pearl 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver.

Butler & Wilson Crystal Flower & Butterfly Two Finger Ring.

PLUS about 4 other totally unrelated items that I can't be bothered to type here.

I just searched for MULTISOLVE on QVC's wonderful search engine.

Needless to say, it didn't come up, but I DID get - - - -

Fashion by Berek Wild Beading Mesh Tunic.

Amber Bead Necklace Sterling Silver.

Nour Multi Length Crystal Rondell 80cm Necklace.

Glimmer Sparkle Long Length Cami Top by Michele Hope.

Honora 5-6mm CFW Pearl 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver.

Butler & Wilson Crystal Flower & Butterfly Two Finger Ring.

PLUS about 4 other totally unrelated items that I can't be bothered to type here.

Big LOL - I might be able to wrap the mesh tunic around the towel rail and then try to tug it off with the pearl necklace, whilst using the Butler and Wilson ring as a leverage tool!!
Thanks for looking for me tho! x

This product is now mentioned in the DIY show in "items from last 24 hours" so I clicked on it to see what QVC said about it.

Guess what it said???

We're sorry. We cannot access the item information you requested at this time. A Customer Service Representative may, however, be able to help you. Please call 0800 51 41 31

I'm starting to think that nothing will remove 'no more nails' I think it must be the devils work!!

I put up some trellis along my front garden wall with this last year (I did buy the one for out side) and over half of it had fallen off with in 6 months.
Either you did something right or I did something very wrong but neither of us is a happy camper.
Note to self DON'T use this stuff again.

I put up some trellis along my front garden wall with this last year (I did buy the one for out side) and over half of it had fallen off with in 6 months.
Either you did something right or I did something very wrong but neither of us is a happy camper.
Note to self DON'T use this stuff again.

That is the mysterious thing about this stuff, it doesn't work when you want it to, but if you want it off then you have to practically demolish the house to release the item you stuck up. It's banned from our house! Serves me right really, I was told to wait until Mr Handy got home from work but didn't!! If a nuclear bomb went off (God forbid) there would still be a bit of wall with a towel rail stuck to it - not that I would care then...

Latest posts

Back