Mr christmas - gutted!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I had purchased the Mr Christmas TSV a while back, the musical symphonium I think it was called. It is truly delightful by the way.

Can't remember how much it was exactly but let's say it was about £50 plus hefty postage.

Imagine my horror when I visited the Warrington shop today and saw it on sale for £14,99.

I shrieked in pain I can tell you

Ouch! Sorry you had to see that but if you love yours then I wouldn't dwell on it. Still, it would feel like a slap on the face.

Inge x

I had purchased the Mr Christmas TSV a while back, the musical symphonium I think it was called. It is truly delightful by the way.

Can't remember how much it was exactly but let's say it was about £50 plus hefty postage.

Imagine my horror when I visited the Warrington shop today and saw it on sale for £14,99.

Poor you! I too would be furious. Hump

Just think of all the pleasure you've had from yours up until this point.

Ah no, lucky escape I reckon! Probably a return from a household with 3 small kids, who'd fingered it with sticky little hands after scoffing down a pile of sweets, been to the loo, not washed their hands, come down & poked about in it some more.......

Probably had a slobbery dog as well, who'd drooled all over it.......

Probably all had colds & sneezed all over it several times.......

Still want it at £14.99? They probably wiped it over with a soggy, grubby tea-towel before they put it back in the box to return it, if that helps? lol

That's a shame Gem Genie! (I've been well-gutted myself a few times on the price reduction front... ) And a great masterclass from kitten with claws on how to make someone feel better!

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it - but in my opinion I think £14.99 is more like it.

Latest posts

Back