Moved from QVC to IW ?!?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
Hi all. My first-ever post! I see that Great British Teddy Bear Company is on IW, Sat. 8pm. I have a Sherlock Holmes bear of theirs, that I know I bought from QVC! Thanks for all the enjoyment your forum comments have brought. It's taken me forever to write this on my mobile, so I will say hello and good-bye now!

Hi Snarly, welcome. Those teds were in Warrington outlet few weeks ago, a stand all of their own! Know why now. Love your name, you will demonstrate that if you receive used pongy clothes from Q. :sweat:

Hi Snarly :wave:

:mysmilie_357: Hope you enjoy your time on here.

:mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_378:

Welcome Snarly - Urm you dont happen to represent the teddy bear company do you ?? :happy:

Thanks, I feel the love! I like to think that Snarly is the opposite of my nature, but QVC knew it when I received a pair of Southwestern pierced earrings, nicely enclosed in 2 plastic bags - with about six blonde strands of hair caught in the one earring. EEEWWW! Dropped those things pretty quickly and lost no time calling CS. They gave me return postage and 10GBP credit. Any earrings I order now are thorougly dabbed with tea tree oil before trying on. Heads up, girls!

AngelBear_Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back