Most stylish dressers on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whose dress sense do you most admire on QVC? I think Craig is the most stylish male presenter - he looked lovely on the tsv show in his suit. Of the women presenters I most like Anna's style - effortless and cool.
When it comes to guests - George from Bobbi Brown always looks great, even though I can never see what she's wearing on the bottom half and I think Lulu Guinness dresses very well too. No male guests are springing to mind so I'll have to have a think about that.

If you don't follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/shoppingtelly here is a lovely tweet from Craig.

craigtweet.JPG

I agree that Craig is probably the most stylish male presenter - he always seems to get it just right. For females I like Anna, Pipa, Jackie and Carmel and for guests I always look to see what Ginetta from Veronese wears and agree that Alexis from L'Occitane always looks good. I'm very glad I don't have my style assessed by so many people!

Among the presenters, I think Anna dresses in a very understated, smart, yet fashionable way.

Yes Craig always looks smart. I also think that Alexis from L'Occitane is gorgeous, and so classy. Also like Pippa's funky look. Jill's nails are always nice too.

How cool is that Craig tweeted about this forum :happy:, Just shows that this is still the number 1 shopping forum :mysmilie_378:

I have a new found respect for Craig :D

Latest posts

Back