Most overused words on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DunmowDizzy

Registered Shopper
Bit of fun. Please make suggestions for the most overused word on QVC.

Maybe if there is enough interest a poll can be done to vote for a winner.

My nomination is 'amazing'. Every product is... ; every model looks......; every price is AMAZING.

Any words overused more?

It. Has to be INCREDIBLE.

If you played incredible bingo when Chloe is on with shots you would be pissed before she finished the preview.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ! (NO PRIZES FOR GUESSING WHO)

('organic' used to be the buzz word whether it was for jewellery or cow meat, but not used so much anymore)

Bit of fun. Please make suggestions for the most overused word on QVC.

Maybe if there is enough interest a poll can be done to vote for a winner.

My nomination is 'amazing'. Every product is... ; every model looks......; every price is AMAZING.

Any words overused more?

How about when we have the results of the poll someone could post it on the wonderful Q FB and or twatter so that we can see if they pick up on it! Would be interesting to hear their responses.

Mind you if you ever hear a recording of yourself it becomes very obvious that nearly everyone starts or ends every sentence with some phrase. (In parts of NI they end everything with "Like" or "you know" as in I said to her we were going to the shop (like) and she said she would go too (like) and I said ok (you know) (like)

Our resident beauty expert would insist on saying that everything was suitable for "your loved ones". I hope this disappears as quickly as it appeared.

I think my nomination will be "Gifting".

everyone has jumped on the phone thats six words but the vision it conjures up always tickles me:mysmilie_14:

"Across the board" & I have yet to see it on screen! And the Nour lady guest who says "absolutely" for every third word.....it absolutely drives me nuts.

I rarely watch now but I've caught shouty Everton saying a few times "coming up on the way".....eh? don't they mean the same thing? Isn't that like saying "coming up coming up" or "on the way on the way"?

My Mum has this,a phrase used by Chloe in nearly every show she presents,along with I live on a farm by AY.

On trend.......gifting.....faux.....limited stock....literally (literally!)..."just pop this on"...no-brainer...for you (or in one person's case, "for yew."... yeh yeh yeh yeh!...annnnnnd you get aaaaaaalll three for this unbelievable price....

award-winning
Customer Service
money-back guarantee
unbelievable
What's never mentioned is "postage and packaging charges". How very odd.

Latest posts

Back