Morning Style

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
Just switched on and can't believe the truly awful sack that Kathy is wearing. To add insult to injury the prices for everything in this show is staggering. I really have had enough of QVC lately. I don't know their target audience, however I expect this type of 'fashion' would appeal to a minority of people who have more money than sense. Only my opinion.

Agree totally, in fact, you beat me to post about it lol......
Truly awful and to think that the dress was well over £100

I'm glad it's not just me! I was watching too and my jaw nearly hit the floor with how awful it all was. How many dresses do they think we want? I want decent, affordable casualwear. There is nothing of interest, not just on this show either, and I barely watch. I used to love QVC but the fashion and beauty products are terrible now but the prices are outrageous! There is far better value out on the dreaded high street than on QVC. In fact, T K Maxx, look out, here I come!

Morning Style

I thought it was the worst morning style shows that I have watched, Kathy was making that many mistakes, she seemed worse than usual and the guest was no help whatsoever, the clothes and shoes were dreadful and Kathy looked really awful....

Just switched on and can't believe the truly awful sack that Kathy is wearing. To add insult to injury the prices for everything in this show is staggering. I really have had enough of QVC lately. I don't know their target audience, however I expect this type of 'fashion' would appeal to a minority of people who have more money than sense. Only my opinion.

Which range was Kathy wearing? I have just had that Fenn Wright Manson on but quickly switched over (see earlier thread). This range is absolutely extortionately priced and I am sure not what the majority of us want or indeed can afford. I just think QVC are really losing the plot with fashion, most of it is overpriced and far too frumpy of fussy.

Glad it wasn't just me thinking it was awful, not just the dress, but the necklace as well, just wasn't sitting right. As for the stylist, never seen her before, but the way she put the garments together looked drab and I couldn't for the life of me see how the printed dress and printed coated went together...even the models look uncomfortable.

I totally agree that some of the ranges are higher price brackets, something I couldn't afford or justify paying...wonder how many outfits will be worn over the Christmas period, then returned in the new year:smirk:

Latest posts

Back