More goodies!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Thought I might post pictures today just in case any one is missing rocks!! I received this haul yesterday.

The Onyx and pearl (3rd picture) is going back. Lovely bracelet but can't seem to get the loop in those pearls!!!!!

Last edited:
A mixture of rings!! The lemon citrine which closed at just £5 is a wopper!!!

Last edited:
My first dis like from rocks. The turquoise set - looks artificial and like plastic beads. the earrings were separate in the box - hope its not an returned box!!

Last edited:
Now these sets of pendants I love. I can myself having great fun wearing them in different styles!!

Last edited:
Unfortunately the bail on the peridot pendant is too small so does not go in the chain or the black cord. Will get a replacement as I love the pendant and need the green colour to make different design!!!!

I also made this necklace into earrings!! So have a matching set now!
http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=TE981

Darls inspired me with her stunning idea of converting the caged peal bracelet into earrings!!!!

Last edited:
Finally some picture of my tanzy collection!! Just one from rocks.

The wow tanzy ring is big on my thumb too!!!!!!!

Last edited:
BH, YOU'VE GOT TO STOP!!!!!!

Stop tempting us all with your glorious goodies!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pendants, great idea to mix and match. Fantastic idea to change the 'bubbles' grey pearl necklace in to earrings. Love the other pearlies of course!

Have to totally agree with you about the turquoise, I don't like them at all, too artificial looking. I know the clean turquoise is supposed to be better, but I like the stones with defects/marks in them, look much more real.

Can't wait to see all your fabulous collection IRL soon.

:doggie:

I know M4g. I have to stop and am going to try very hard in 2009 - famous last words :33:

Tony confirmed the times for the open day - Its 11-4 pm. Let me know when you guys are expected to arrive here.

Love the latest haul BH. I couldn't make up my mind about the turquoise set when it aired - like M4G, I prefer the lumpy or marked stones - much more real/natural looking. Your rings are fabulous too. I got the tiny £19 one .... at last I have a tanzy piece lol. The mixing and matching of pendants is a brilliant idea - well done.

Here's to more restraint in 2009 ....... NOT !
take care xx

I know M4g. I have to stop and am going to try very hard in 2009 - famous last words :33:

Tony confirmed the times for the open day - Its 11-4 pm. Let me know when you guys are expected to arrive here.

looking forward to meeting you hun :D be prepared for a squash on the backseat!!

another great haul hun. as for the tanzy, I adore that swirly tanzy pendant on the back of your hand :D

Another stunning haul BH, Favourite has to be the Lemon Quartz ring!! I must stop looking at your haul pics as i get idea's and hubby starts worrying lol.

Thank you all for the lovely comments. May be my new years resolutions could be not to log on rocks :33: as thats the only way I see me not adding anything to the basket!!

Latest posts

Back