MOP man Mike

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
Whats happened to him and to MOP aswell,this is the first time I've seen MOP on QVC for ages.Used to think that chap Mike was very attractive:1:,where's he got to!!?

He set up his own business selling hair & beauty products online and was dropped firstly from QVC, and then I believe he left MOP. Someone here is bound to have a link to his website - it was called something like 'bathandbodyworks', I think.
He used to post on this forum as MOPMike and may well resurface when his name is mentioned ;)
He always put me in mind of Peter Stringfellow though....

I liked Mike.

Hadn't seen much MOP for a while on QVC. Seems Ojon is flavour of the month at the moment.

That new guy last night looked absolutely terrified of Alison!

Mike was extremely helpful and he really knew his product.

Hope he's doing well.

You're right, MoP is very rarely on. I wonder if they're running it down as well. There used to be a MoP TSV with alarming frequency.

Agreed. MOP is nice stuff. I got some from Ebay a while back and I love the Mixed Greens.

Ojon is also good, but I prefer fresher smelling shampoos really, rather than the heavy chocolatey scents they seem to be in.

There was a new guest on with MOP a few months ago and he was not that knowledgeable about the products. he had only been using them a few months in his saloon.

There was a new guest on with MOP a few months ago and he was not that knowledgeable about the products. he had only been using them a few months in his saloon.

That was the guy who was on last night.

QVC were the ones who got rid of Mike, it wasn't his choice.

Latest posts

Back