Monstrosities

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TheManWithNoName

Registered Shopper
First one. Clear Quartz Lamp. Sold for £44.99.

Lindsey claims "If you bought this from anywhere else, you'd pay four figures easily".

Yeah, you might Lindsey - but other people that have working brain cells certainly wouldn't.

Quartz Lamp.jpg

Then this carved monstrosity. Lapis or Obsidian. No mention as to whether the Lapis is treated or not. Sold for £79.99

Monstrosity.jpg

Lindsey claims "If you bought this from anywhere else, you'd pay four figures easily".

Yeah, you might Lindsey - but other people that have working brain cells certainly wouldn't.

View attachment 29458

Then this carved monstrosity. Lapis or Obsidian. No mention as to whether the Lapis is treated or not. Sold for £79.99

View attachment 29459
The Quartz object in the top picture looks like the cut-off top of a kitchen jar with lumps of plastic sticking out, and modesty forbids me from saying what the the second picture's "objects" look like (but another guess would be cricket balls with 'wings' attached?). "All done in the best possible taste", as the late Kenny Everitt character would have said.... (or in this case, all done in the crappiest possible taste).. I bet Lindsay's bought about 40 of them for her gaff...and she's very welcome to them.

Last edited:

View attachment 29458

View attachment 29459

What on earth???? Do people really buy these things? Well each to their own I guess....

Besides the tiger eye poop pendent that I posted previously, this jade cabbage that Dave has on pre-order is rather unattractive.

Attachments

• IMG_5049.png
    IMG_5049.png
    803.6 KB · Views: 0
And this is a conch ring in the likeness of jade, otherwise referred to as fugly.
Memory spark again. But first, I think the 'cabbage' looks better than the ring ;) And Kevin (insert word here beginning with B and ending in Y) Wilson comes to mind, but I'm a sweet angel so can't let you know what sort of singer he is, if you don't already know :p

Besides the tiger eye poop pendent that I posted previously, this jade cabbage that Dave has on pre-order is rather unattractive.
Yep. Change the jig slightly and put in rose quartz and SHAZZAM!! you have an equally ugly rose. Please don't tell me he showed images of the carved jade Chinese cabbage in the Taipei National Museum as a comparison?!!

Oh, by the way, you can buy these on Amazon. AI generated product listings have some way to go...
Screenshot_2024-08-21-04-50-48-837.jpeg

Yep. Change the jig slightly and put in rose quartz and SHAZZAM!! you have an equally ugly rose. Please don't tell me he showed images of the carved jade Chinese cabbage in the Taipei National Museum as a comparison?!!

Oh, by the way, you can buy these on Amazon. AI generated product listings have some way to go...
View attachment 29488

Latest posts

Back