Monsoon TSV 18/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia doesn't look her age but she's like my mum, still in her twenties in her head. Wear what suits you in the right size and don't have your hair too long or too dark. I know you can wear whatever and look like whatever you want to but if you look a state then people are going to talk.

CC

Personally I think Julia is still "getting away" with having her hair that dark and that long, just so long as she keeps the roots in check - If she does want to look great all over, she needs to avoid modelling Q's clothes, or if she does sit behind a desk because once she stands up, what ever she or Steenie Wonder has put her in will immediately look terrible with a pair of beaten up trainers or those dreadful boots - It really a case of "the blind leading the blind". Facially, Julia is still an attractive lady, however, lacking height, and having a specific set of problems means that she needs to choose her outfits extremely carefully in order not to look an absolute fright! It's one thing "falling in love with a dress" on the hanger, but another insisting on wearing it, when it frankly looks completely wrong on you. I'm wondering whether she just couldn't get past the fact that it didn't accentuate her lumps and bumps, had she looked at the bigger picture, she'd have seen that it accentuated the fact that she's not very tall and she actually looked rather comical in it.
I saw her the other day doing skincare, she was wearing a white blouse with a black pattern, couldn't see what she was wearing on the bottom half properly..something black I think 'cause she was behind a desk...she looked great!

There was a promo not long ago, with moving shots of various models and presenters posing in Q ‘fashions’. Julia was dressed in a patterned jump suit in shades of grey/ blue, and a darkish grey/blue faux leather biker jacket, and black ankle boots. She looked really good, and the colours really suited her, but I’ve never seen her dressed like thar whilst presenting.

There was a promo not long ago, with moving shots of various models and presenters posing in Q ‘fashions’. Julia was dressed in a patterned jump suit in shades of grey/ blue, and a darkish grey/blue faux leather biker jacket, and black ankle boots. She looked really good, and the colours really suited her, but I’ve never seen her dressed like thar whilst presenting.
I think I remember that but I think the photos are let’s say enhanced so that the presenters look their very best. I don’t think she would have looked quite as good presenting live. They all tweak their photos on their blogs too, lots of people do.

All the QVC presenters I saw in real life look a thousand times better in real life. Thats just my opinion. Never saw Julia Roberts but I bet she does wearing her own clothes.

Not sure if anyone is interested but Monsoon currently have a sale on, they have something very similar to last weeks Tsv which is reduced to about £8. They also have a top reduced to about £20 which QVC were selling at full price during last weeks shows. Some good bargains to be had if your interested 😊

Not sure if anyone is interested but Monsoon currently have a sale on, they have something very similar to last weeks Tsv which is reduced to about £8. They also have a top reduced to about £20 which QVC were selling at full price during last weeks shows. Some good bargains to be had if your interested 😊
What a surprise...a better deal elsewhere!

Latest posts

Back