Monsoon TSV 18/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She probably chose it and no one would dare to tell her what she looked like. If there had been a wind in the studio, sheā€™d have taken off because it made her look like a ship in full sail. šŸ˜³
I think she chose it because it was the most expensive item on that show thereby adding to the worth of her freebies. What other explanation could there be? I have observed the salespeople on QVC doing this. I do hope that those boots do not take over from the toe post sandals. Is there nobody in her life who would dare have a word? She wonā€™t get the message from our comments. She would have given up on us a long time ago. Probably thinks we are jealous!

I missed it, has anyone got a link please?
It took me a while to find. Sorry not sure how to do links, but find her 4pm show on the tv guide for yesterday and click on the top with burgundy flowers, you'll have to scroll past a few other items and blanks to find it...but omg!
WT absolute F? It's makes her look enormous, it's far too big for her. It's normally the other way round where she's to be seen squeezed into something that clings on to every lump and bump and with the unfortunate footwear she normally wears she'll look like the proverbial sack of spuds. Possibly, if the dress had a tie belt in the same fabric so the dress could've been ruched over a bit, it may have looked better...but never with those unflattering boots or trainers. This dress is completely wrong for someone who lacks height and is carrying weight around the middle, the "swamping" pattern doesn't help either. I'd be interested to see it on someone else ...would it suit anybody? Tall and skinny maybe, just so long as they're wearing the correct size!

1616143026051.png
I rest my case!

You really need to see full short to appreciate the awfulness. TBH the footwear is a bigger crime than the dress so that is saying something. Of course it ā€œshows offā€ her toned armsšŸ˜‡

Toned arms?! In her past maybe but even when she blathered about how good her Pilates arms looked several years ago I felt I was having an Emporer's New Clothes moment. However, unless you're quite slim it's a sad fact of life that when you hit a certain age you cannot get away with sleeveless and look good. Even if you still have shapely arms the chances are your skin will be crepey/wrinkly/spotted.

Head to toe her whole look was quite awful. I actually cringed when I looked at the video at the point where she was waving her arms about obviously having an 'aren't I fabulous' moment.

Toned arms?! In her past maybe but even when she blathered about how good her Pilates arms looked several years ago I felt I was having an Emporer's New Clothes moment. However, unless you're quite slim it's a sad fact of life that when you hit a certain age you cannot get away with sleeveless and look good. Even if you still have shapely arms the chances are your skin will be crepey/wrinkly/spotted.

Head to toe her whole look was quite awful. I actually cringed when I looked at the video at the point where she was waving her arms about obviously having an 'aren't I fabulous' moment.
I watched the clip of the cropped trousers in the same print. It is a good thing I didn't see the show, as I would have been tempted by those..but the dress... oh my word!
Julia appeared to be presenting with her upper arms glued to her sides. I don't think she looks well. I wonder if she is soldiering on...
The dress is a no-no for her, and anyone busy.
I noticed in the same clip that the model Betsy looks to be sporting a baby bump, and if so congratulations to her. She still looked knockout in the cropped trousers and a cream vest top/camisole with something over the top of the cream top.

Are the boots Moda in Peele? They are not a good look.

Last edited:
Iā€™m sitting doing a sudoku and Mr L is flicking through the channels and out of the blue I hear ā€œis she never out of those ****** trainersā€ I looked up and asked who to which he replies Julia Roberts.

I think that says it all as Q is rarely on and if it was he usually has earphones on doing something on the computer.

I showed him the above clip and he just rolled his eyes

Oh my Good God! I just saw that clip of Julia in that dress. Do you think she does it to give us something to talk about? How on earth did the Monsoon guest not bat an eyelid at that sight? Very professional of her I must say. Julia was on Fashion on Friday today, which I tend to watch regularly, and she had some black and white thing on that she looked awful in. Why does she do it? I've seen her look really nice in the right clothes so why on earth doesn't she wear them? As for wearing trainers with every outfit . . . (or those sparkly boots).

CC

Oh my Good God! I just saw that clip of Julia in that dress. Do you think she does it to give us something to talk about? How on earth did the Monsoon guest not bat an eyelid at that sight? Very professional of her I must say. Julia was on Fashion on Friday today, which I tend to watch regularly, and she had some black and white thing on that she looked awful in. Why does she do it? I've seen her look really nice in the right clothes so why on earth doesn't she wear them? As for wearing trainers with every outfit . . . (or those sparkly boots).

CC
The top she was wearing is Ā£60 including the p&p, eventually it'll be Ā£71 - & it looks like that!

The dress is lovely specially for a hot summers day. The model must be nearly 6 foot as it looks lovely on the model: Just not someone short like Julia!

I can't remember the last time I saw JR looking well dressed. There may well be a three line whip to wear the 'fashion' of the brand being presented, I know some are dire, but within every show there's usually a couple of items that aren't totally revolting & wearing a half decent top with quality trousers & footwear isn't a difficult task. I think in many ways she's stuck in the past, yesterday when she was twirling around in her Monsoon awning, it was like watching my granddaughter & she's 6!

Latest posts

Back