Molton Brown TSV 06/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it’s this set I bought as well in April 2021. Only £11.75 a bottle at the time.

View attachment 29698
I got this set at the time and they are all very nice except Flame Tree and Pimento. Although that has a nice earthy smell, it just didn’t lather at all. In the end I converted it to a handwash.

I bought the current quad the other day. I like them all, although lemon and mandarin handwash was a little bland. I tried the apricot one in the MB shop and it was lovely, adore rhubarb and rose and like to use pink pepper too. If the lemon one doesn’t come up to shower expectations, I shall convert that to a handwash as well.

I got this set at the time and they are all very nice except Flame Tree and Pimento. Although that has a nice earthy smell, it just didn’t lather at all. In the end I converted it to a handwash.

I bought the current quad the other day. I like them all, although lemon and mandarin handwash was a little bland. I tried the apricot one in the MB shop and it was lovely, adore rhubarb and rose and like to use pink pepper too. If the lemon one doesn’t come up to shower expectations, I shall convert that to a handwash as well.
A shame about the Flame Tree & Pimento. I hate it when body washes don’t lather. It happened with Liz Earle for me and I’ve never bought theirs since. I know there may be additives that cause them to foam up but I’m willing to accept that, I’m afraid, as long as they don’t make me itch like some do. I have tried mine and didn’t notice a lack of foam but we shall see next time (2026?].

Latest posts

Back