Molton Brown TSV 06/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Like the look of this TSV. I love the pink pepper and rosa absolute for myself. I was in the Gretna outlet twice recently, on my way up to and back down from the Highlands, and got two free pink pepper linen/room sprays with my purchases, so I could easily split this TSV to maek a couple of gifts. All depends on the price, I guess.

Molton Brown 6 Piece Luxurious Gift Collection
Item Number: 239209
QVC Price £68.00
Todays Special Value Price £48.00
P&P £1.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £16.00

Prepare to pamper with this sumptuous six-piece hand and body collection from Molton Brown, in your choice of fragrances and featuring gorgeous body wash, hand wash and hand cream. Whether you keep these indulgent products all to yourself, or share them with loved ones, this luxurious Molton Brown selection is sure to impress.

Make your choice - you'll find revitalising fragrances such as zingy Bracing Silver Birch and refined White Mulberry in the Fresh collection, while the Warm selection includes spicy, woody scents like new Suede Orris and bestselling Fiery Pink Pepper.

Think gifting - the countdown to Christmas is on, so it's time to start thinking about the perfect presents for the special people in your life. You'll receive a large gift box and a handy drawstring bag, so you can easily split up this collection to create gorgeous gifts - or keep them all to yourself!

Five-star luxury - Molton Brown is found in the world's top hotels and high-end department stores. You too can create a boutique feeling in your family bathroom and experience luxe living without the hefty price tag.

Contains (a choice of):

Fresh collection:

1 x Bracing Silver Birch Body Wash (300ml) - infused with extracts from the bark and leaves of the Silver Birch tree. Enriched with cedarwood, incense, cumin and bergamot oils to help revitalise the senses
1 x Tobacco Body Wash (300ml) - with a spicy blend of rich, woody aromas, the body wash opens with notes of Argentinian grapefruit and rosewood, before settling into a captivating base of leather and tobacco
1 x Frankincense & All Spice Hand Wash (300ml) - festive, bold and full of personality, discover a sumptuous combination of opulent frankincense, fiery pimento berry and rich sandalwood
1 x White Mulberry Hand Wash (100ml) - refresh your skin with refined, verdant notes of clary sage, bergamot and thyme
1 x White Mulberry Hand Lotion (100ml) - keep hands feeling soft, supple and smooth with a refreshing scent blend of thyme, clary sage and zingy bergamot
1 x Orange & Bergamot Hand Cream (40ml) - a replenishing, indulgent hand cream formula infused with fragrant notes of neroli, bergamot and Seville orange
1 x large gift box
1 x drawstring bag

Or:

Warm collection:

1 x Suede Orris Body Wash (300ml) - a dreamy concoction, with orris absolute extract, couture suede, mandarin, olibanum and a bright cedarwood base
1 x Rosa Absolute Body Wash (300ml) - an intensely floral fragrance with voluptuous rose and rich patchouli notes
1 x Fabled Juniper Berries & Lapp Pine Hand Wash (300ml) - a crisp, wintery wash infused with notes of juniper berries, Lapp pine bark, oak moss and warming musk
1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Hand Wash (100ml) - a rich, cleansing hand wash spiced with warming ginger, patchouli and fiery pink pepper
1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Hand Lotion (100ml) - keep hands feeling softened and hydrated with this sweetly-spiced lotion, enriched with ginger, pink pepper and patchouli extracts
1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Hand Cream (40ml) - replenish moisture while on-the-go with this luxe, pink pepper, ginger and patchouli-infused hand cream
1 x large gift box
1 x drawstring bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239209

Think my name is on the Warm collection with the easy pays and the 100ml sizes could be a gift. It would be good if they gave you two boxes, one to fit the 300ml and one to fit the 100ml but I think the box is the larger size.

CC

P&P only £1.99 ... not seen qvc have such a low p&p ... they need to do this more often

It's only £1.95 today - it's Q's 'daily treat' and everything has that P&P but today only...apparently

All Beauty (excluding personal care & tablets ect) is £1.95 postage for the festive season is what is stated on air on an advert like they did for beauty month

Confession time, I bought both...the SHAME :mysmilie_847:

I haven't bought either yet but I was contemplating both. Mr CC doesn't like that red handwash, says it looks like he's just butchered something and is washing the blood off his hands :mysmilie_17:

CC

Well done! I ordered the Warm set this morning. Hope it makes it here!!!!!

On a side issue, has your YC parcel turned up yet? I just got and emailed back the letter.

Well done! I ordered the Warm set this morning. Hope it makes it here!!!!!

On a side issue, has your YC parcel turned up yet? I just got and emailed back the letter.

Nope, Hermes emailed me to confirm it had been lost (which I already knew but of course Q wouldn't help) so have sent an email asking Q to send me a replacement ASAP. Happy to sign a letter but not waiting for a replacement for something that the courier has lost, HUMPH!!!!

ml for ml

Fresh collection:

1 x Bracing Silver Birch Body Wash (300ml) - Worth £22 cost £11.69
1 x Tobacco Body Wash (300ml) - Worth £22 cost £11.69
1 x Frankincense & All Spice Hand Wash (300ml) - Worth £20 cost £10.64
1 x White Mulberry Hand Wash (100ml) - Worth £10 cost £5.31
1 x White Mulberry Hand Lotion (100ml) - Worth £10 cost £5.31
1 x Orange & Bergamot Hand Cream (40ml) - Worth £10 cost £5.31
1 x large gift box
1 x drawstring bag

Or:

Warm collection:

1 x Suede Orris Body Wash (300ml) - Worth £22 cost £11.69
1 x Rosa Absolute Body Wash (300ml) - Worth £22 cost £11.69
1 x Fabled Juniper Berries & Lapp Pine Hand Wash (300ml) - Worth £20 cost £10.64
1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Hand Wash (100ml) - Worth £10 cost £5.31
1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Hand Lotion (100ml) - Worth £10 cost £5.31
1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Hand Cream (40ml) - Worth £10 cost £5.31
1 x large gift box
1 x drawstring bag

Worth £94 individually direct from MB cost £49.95 incl p&p used in calculations. So without p&p just over half price.

I love the Fabled Juniper Berries & Lapp Pine , Hubby got me the hand lotion on a visit to York Christmas 2017.

that was a special feature/event pricing from got to have it day so it was bound to go back to the Q price of £30 which it was when it first hit the website

Yeah, I forgot that QVC could commit mass genocide and you'd defend them to the hilt.

Decided I’m not buying this on account of the titchy hand wash & lotion. A shame, but the price is too high for what it is.

Uh-ohhhhhhhh....Is the white mulberry our old friend Mr Cat Piss in a different guise?

Darn you, Cat Piss......

(scoffs & giggles to self as is amused by cat piss.....yes, I know....)

Yeah, I forgot that QVC could commit mass genocide and you'd defend them to the hilt.

Naughty!:mysmilie_11:

Last edited by a moderator:
They might have reduced the postage costs, but they've definitely increased some selling prices to cover it.

This set was around £26.00 last week IIRC. It's now £30.00

https://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-...duct.239107.html?productNumber=239107&sc=ISRC

You are correct it was on last week at a lower price. I saw it on air but video is on website and they state price in it.

that was a special feature/event pricing from got to have it day so it was bound to go back to the Q price of £30 which it was when it first hit the website

Got to Have it Day was ages ago!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back