ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

300ml pink pepperpod body wash
300ml blossoming honeysuckle & white tea bath & shower gel
100ml blossoming honeysuckle & white tea body lotion
40ml rhubarb & rose hand cream
300ml rhubarb & rose hand wash

Q Price is £36 so about that delivered (TSV) Just under £30 + post

Oh lovely. Thanks for this. I think l will probably go for it. It's especially good as it comes after pay day.

£36 is exactly half what these cost on the MB website, so good. But I do think that like Loccitane they do over-price their small items at £10 each. I was not interested before as I thought the purple one in the pic was going to be the old Yangtze or whatever it is called and that is too strong for me. But I rather fancy the honeysuckle! Oh no, drawn in again!!!!,

the handcream and lotion are not to my liking but they are sample sizes so not bad..like everything else

I'm torn
I ain't fussed about having a lotion, not keen on pepperpod, love the R&R but already have it... Guess I have just talked myself out of it!

Now if it had been all shower gels I probably would have ordered

That honeysuckle and white tea shower gel is lovely.
I've mentioned before in other posts that I can't stand strong scents, so most of Molton Brown is out for me, but that honeysuckle one is just right. I bought mine from the MB shop in town last week, I asked if they will be bringing out a hand wash in the same fragrance, I was told they will if it proves popular enough.

the bathroom smells gorgeous after a hot shower with molton brown...and makes a change from l'occitane

This is how good a demon shopper I am. A relly wanted my opinion on gifting one of the large items in the TSV so I went into their shop today to test them out as I only know the pink pepper pod. Of course I just ended up buying stuff for me!! I got the rhubarb & rose, honeysuckle and lily of the valley(much nicer than you would think) shower gels in a gift box for £45 then decided to get the R&R hand wash for 16!!!!!!! I got two of the 100ml gels as freebies.

I think I might be in for this. Love pink pepperpod and haven't tried some of the others. If it's around £36 that's huge value.

CC

Latest posts

Back