Molton Brown Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For anyone who's weak like me, you might want to stay away from MB counters in case they have those boxed sets of two mixed 300ml bottles they often have (this time of year especially) for £26. I think I bought some - can't remember now, it's all a blur!

I don't see them on the MB website but they've got some on Amazon with free P&P so I suppose you also need to avoid looking at the below :devilish:

Chypre & Woody
Woody & Aromatic
Woody & Spicy
Geranium Nefertum
Citrus & Aromatic

Fingers crossed those links work.

PS I've never heard of Cardamon & Cedarwood. Anyone tried it?
Cardamon & Cedarwood. is a rare retired one i got in a QVC set somewhere & the description ive seen is

"
A zesty and spicy shower gel, blended with fragrant bergamot, black peppercorn and woody cedarwood.

Top note: bergamot.
Heart note: black peppercorn.
Base note: resinous cedarwood.
Extract: cardamom.."

Cardamon & Cedarwood. is a rare retired one i got in a QVC set somewhere & the description ive seen is

"
A zesty and spicy shower gel, blended with fragrant bergamot, black peppercorn and woody cedarwood.

Thanks, sounds very nice. I might have to break the seal on the box containing that one (which I might have bought) to give it a go. Who was I kidding telling myself it would make a good gift anyway??

MB was fab last year and bought a lot of perfume and some EDT. They do a gorgeous body oil in Suede Orris so will go to te shop and see what's on offer

Andi, how could you do this to me!!!!!! I shall have to get some now cos they look pretty tempting to me. Oh No!!! And I blew my money in the Osprey and allbeauty sales. Still, it IS my birthday on January 11th so that’s quite near……

And I’ve just looked at the Ely’s of Wimbledon site and they usually have all the £26 duos and lots of reductions, and they have 9 items. Jubilant Pine is £19+!!!!! I think MB must have had stock or production issues. Correction: They do have a few £26 duos, but MB don’t as yet. Most odd.

I’m going in for a couple of the Amazon ones! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Andi, how could you do this to me!!!!!! I shall have to get some now cos they look pretty tempting to me. Oh No!!! And I blew my money in the Osprey and allbeauty sales. Still, it IS my birthday on January 11th so that’s quite near……
I do apologise. Buy some for my sake as it will make me feel less bad about the little splurge I had in the store I visited yesterday. It all came back to me this morning, by the way - I find I bought three boxes. Who knew?! In my defence, I did have £15 in shop loyalty vouchers to use.

Mazza, everyone should buy themselves a personal Birthday Minus 15 Days present. It’s a well known thing where I come from (LaLaLand).

Last edited:

And I’ve just looked at the Ely’s of Wimbledon site and they usually have all the £26 duos and lots of reductions, and they have 9 items. Jubilant Pine is £19+!!!!! I think MB must have had stock or production issues. Correction: They do have a few £26 duos, but MB don’t as yet. Most odd.

I’m going in for a couple of the Amazon ones! 😂😂😂
in john lewis the pine & patchouli is £16.80 but its not online i should know cause i got it ha

in john lewis the pine & patchouli is £16.80 but its not online i should know cause i got it ha
Do you like it? I found it a bit wishy-washy from a sniff of the shower gel instore.

Oh and MrMarple, I put a generous squirt of Neon Amber perfume on the back of my hand yesterday in the shop and it has grown on me. It‘s not as ”warm” as I would like (I think it was Donna who said she prefers the richer ambers, as do I) but it did last a good while this time.

"

You are good, Super....Pecker up!

Do you like it? I found it a bit wishy-washy from a sniff of the shower gel instore.

Oh and MrMarple, I put a generous squirt of Neon Amber perfume on the back of my hand yesterday in the shop and it has grown on me. It‘s not as ”warm” as I would like (I think it was Donna who said she prefers the richer ambers, as do I) but it did last a good while this time.
dunno not tried it yet got others to use first along with philosophy

Amazon on their way to me today with two of those boxes. I ordered the one with cedarwood to try, and the geranium & vetiver, what a pairing! If I'm not keen on a fragrance, I just dob in a little water and convert them to handwashes so nothing lost.

I had a nose in my local branch, I was going shopping in Sainsbury's anyway.

Tried the Orris Suede perfume but did not like it, but like the bath and shower gel and lotion. They had the 100mls sizes of the bath/shower for £5 each so bought 5 and a full size body lotion. My receipt said I had saved more than half price I paid £33 for everything. So I got the body lotion for £13!

Amazon on their way to me today with two of those boxes. I ordered the one with cedarwood to try, and the geranium & vetiver, what a pairing! If I'm not keen on a fragrance, I just dob in a little water and convert them to handwashes so nothing lost.
A woman after my own heart. Had to have the Geranium and Vetiver ones and the Cedarwood sounds interesting. I also bought a Rosa Absolute and Templetree duo in the shop - Floral & Woody - as I’d never even sniffed the former, surprisingly.

The Geranium Nefertum shower gel and body lotion duo is better value as the lotion alone is £26, but I prefer thicker body creams and butters.

Latest posts

Back