Moissanite overtured by Shakespeare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Because they're falling in to the old Bid TV philosophy, that viewers are thick as shine a light and don't know how to peddle a bike, I did learn one thing though, never watch Peter "double entendre" Simon present a fitness hour on a full stomach.

Oh no. Was Peter Simon wearing a mankini and when he turned around showed thick tufts of matted grey hair on his back? :puke:

Ugh he's just tried to kiss Tim :puke: Poor Tim, he tries to grope him and embarass him at every opportunity. Now he's just asked him if he's 'pumped'! 'Do you remember Dick and Dom on the telly, well I'm Dom so you must be.........' Tim looks mortified and leans away from him which makes the Pope lean onto him.

:mysmilie_460:

He thinks he's doing his comedy act (and I use the word comedy loosely as he ain't no comedian) at Butlins. The mans a complete and utter joke.

Ugh he's just tried to kiss Tim :puke: Poor Tim, he tries to grope him and embarass him at every opportunity. Now he's just asked him if he's 'pumped'! 'Do you remember Dick and Dom on the telly, well I'm Dom so you must be.........' Tim looks mortified and leans away from him which makes the Pope lean onto him.

:mysmilie_460:

Clearly Human Resources at IW don't offer training on how to deal with the public and your colleages appropriately (ie not sexually molest them on live TV). I was a former civil servant and we often had to undergo training like that.

Clearly Human Resources at IW don't offer training on how to deal with the public and your colleages appropriately (ie not sexually molest them on live TV). I was a former civil servant and we often had to undergo training like that.

Just been watching him with the Tower rotisserie, inuendo about how long Joe had had the meat in for........"aw Joor it felt like longer". He then lays on his front on the counter, with his legs in the air and his tongue sticking out while soft music is played and Joe is mixing barbeque sauce in with the pulled pork.

What a difference to the moissanite hour :wonder:

Just been watching him with the Tower rotisserie, inuendo about how long Joe had had the meat in for........"aw Joor it felt like longer". He then lays on his front on the counter, with his legs in the air and his tongue sticking out while soft music is played and Joe is mixing barbeque sauce in with the pulled pork.

What a difference to the moissanite hour :wonder:

How on earth does he get away with that sort of behaviour????? I can honestly say the staff don't act like that in John Lewis (at least not when I've been in there anyway).

How on earth does he get away with that sort of behaviour????? I can honestly say the staff don't act like that in John Lewis (at least not when I've been in there anyway).

There was lots of giggling going on, even Joe said he'd missed him. Maybe if you worked with him you might laugh at him in an OMG what is he up to now kinda way. He really is something else!

I think he's got a screw loose.

:mysmilie_13:shopperholic, please! Have mercy! The mind positively boggles at him on a cycle. I bet it's "Innuendo fortnight" when he's doing that - the comments about mounting and riding can only be imagined. Please DON'T TELL ME HE WAS WEARING LYCRA! I'll have to take medication for a month if you tell me that....Nurse! quick, the medication... Oh my Gawd, too late!
Just thank goodness you never turned over to catch him presenting Sit n Cycle, I wouldn't wish that image on my worst enemy.

:mysmilie_13:shopperholic, please! Have mercy! The mind positively boggles at him on a cycle. I bet it's "Innuendo fortnight" when he's doing that - the comments about mounting and riding can only be imagined. Please DON'T TELL ME HE WAS WEARING LYCRA! I'll have to take medication for a month if you tell me that....Nurse! quick, the medication... Oh my Gawd, too late!

Just as bad! It........was.......shorts! Those scrawny little hairy............legs peaking out. I've just finished my therapy, honestly History it will get better just give it time :headbang:

shopperholic, how can you tell me such things when you know my fragile state of mind where Pope Pete's concerned? I only finished my therapy a week ago - have you no pity? Any medical people out there who can help me recover?......the image of THOSE LEGS, the SLY SMIRK ON HIS FACE, Urgh!!!!!!!!! Budgie smugglers, I take it? The image is printed on my brain... By the way, I'm sure we all noticed the sickly smirk on his chops as it gets nearer the end of the programme (and during it, come to that). He knows exactly what he's doing and saying, and it's that look that says "yeah, I'm so clever". IW must definitely be happy with it - but how they reconcile the mis-information such as "only £xxx", when he knows darn well that this amount is only an easy-pay instalment, I will never know. I e-mailed them complaining about it, and mentioning the ASA, but all I got back was an e-mail that was a load of piffle.

Just as bad! It........was.......shorts! Those scrawny little hairy............legs peaking out. I've just finished my therapy, honestly History it will get better just give it time :headbang:

shopperholic, how can you tell me such things when you know my fragile state of mind where Pope Pete's concerned? I only finished my therapy a week ago - have you no pity? Any medical people out there who can help me recover?......the image of THOSE LEGS, the SLY SMIRK ON HIS FACE, Urgh!!!!!!!!! Budgie smugglers, I take it? The image is printed on my brain... By the way, I'm sure we all noticed the sickly smirk on his chops as it gets nearer the end of the programme (and during it, come to that). He knows exactly what he's doing and saying, and it's that look that says "yeah, I'm so clever". IW must definitely be happy with it - but how they reconcile the mis-information such as "only £xxx", when he knows darn well that this amount is only an easy-pay instalment, I will never know. I e-mailed them complaining about it, and mentioning the ASA, but all I got back was an e-mail that was a load of piffle.

Aw can you ever forgive me? :mysmilie_508: I've emailed them too, they're not bothered about the deceiving and the innuendos so ef them, let the go into receivership, who cares?! I doubt very much a budgie can fit down there though, a terrapin yes, even then there'd be room for a smal un :giggle:

Cannot believe they dont care about what PS says that tells you everything you need to know about their customer relations

shopperholic, Don't, I was drinking tea when I read your post, and nearly sprayed most of it on the computer screen (so gross that I must be taking lessons from Pope Pete, but I couldn't help it, the vision conjured up by a terrapin in his shorts made me choke with laughter) - don't suppose any self-respecting terrapin would be overjoyed, either. Somehow I can see Pete in a pair of 1950's ex-Army issue, baggy blue gym shorts - with a bit of luck they'd inflate in the wind (no, not that wind - honestly, your minds!) - then he'd float up in the air and be carried off like a hot-air balloon. Heaven knows there's enough hot air spouts from him to carry him anywhere (Tibet?).

Aw can you ever forgive me? :mysmilie_508: I've emailed them too, they're not bothered about the deceiving and the innuendos so ef them, let the go into receivership, who cares?! I doubt very much a budgie can fit down there though, a terrapin yes, even then there'd be room for a smal un :giggle:

shopperholic, Don't, I was drinking tea when I read your post, and nearly sprayed most of it on the computer screen (so gross that I must be taking lessons from Pope Pete, but I couldn't help it, the vision conjured up by a terrapin in his shorts made me choke with laughter) - don't suppose any self-respecting terrapin would be overjoyed, either. Somehow I can see Pete in a pair of 1950's ex-Army issue, baggy blue gym shorts - with a bit of luck they'd inflate in the wind (no, not that wind - honestly, your minds!) - then he'd float up in the air and be carried off like a hot-air balloon. Heaven knows there's enough hot air spouts from him to carry him anywhere (Tibet?).

You're right he is full of hot air, I believe Richard Branson has hired him to blow (now! now!) up his balloons (stop it! :giggle:) yep, we're definitely getting worse than him, I was going to say he's rubbing off on us, but we'd be back on the medication with that mental image................as for wind, none can out do PP, he's one massive fart.

Latest posts

Back