Model Fakeness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
can i just call out my objection to some of the new crop of models that Q are using?

i am getting tired of seeing perfectly veneered teeth and smooth foreheads on impossibly thin bodies.
who the hell is identifying with these women?

there's a model doing Philosophy just now who must be 50, i think she is called Kathy. She doesnt have a line on her forehead and has a mouth full of teeth that wouldnt look out of place on a Hollywood wannabe. she appears on loads of Q's ads too with her coathanger-perfect smile. she is not real.

awful.

There's a model on the Q, who I think is probably is her late twenties, blonde wavy hair, pumped up lips, and veneered teeth and stretched forehead. Well, she models adult lingerie on the Love Honey website. And yes, I'm confessing to being a Love Honey customer lol.

QVC is in a bit of a dilemma.

It likes to think its customer base consists of The RT Hon Laura Sloney-Ranger and her Belgravia set, when judging by the callers it seems to be selling to Ida B. Demented from Hartlepool and her equally confused peers around the country.

Yet Le Q is NOT going to admit to that; not when it considers itself to be the Harrods of the UK shopping channels. Hence the hiring of plastic surgery victims as models; reality is just SO common, don't you know?

:cheeky:

Well there must be some sloaney rangers watching as who the hell else can afford a shineeeeeeeeeey shineeeeeeeeeeey Lulooooooooooooooooooo Gwineeeeeeeeeeeez bag

If they shop at Harrods they would not be buying cheap Lulu G(they sell her stuff in House of Fraser and we don't do low end shops), it would be Mulberry at £900+ a bag and delivered by a man on a carriage drawn by a horse. Or if outside Mayfair,Knightsbridge etc then its by courier.

So Lulu G is considered cheap in some circles ............... I must be further down the food chain than I thought Lol........... do I care nooooooooooooo will i be buy a crappy bag I ve hankered after on ebay when I get paid for 12 squid and be chuffed YES happy happy day lol

I'm not offended by the lack of wrinkles or ultra white teeth it's the bad walking that gets to me. There was a model on the Pompoos hour who has the stiffest walk. I'd love to know where she was trained.:wonder: She's just too painful to watch.

That's not a bad idea! – puce trousers plus cardies with contrasting piping would take your man through several seasons as proved by Charlie and Glen. As the charity shops would be overrun with similar items, after the divorce you could keep them ready for the new man in your life? :nod:

That's not a bad idea! – puce trousers plus cardies with contrasting piping would take your man through several seasons as proved by Charlie and Glen. As the charity shops would be overrun with similar items, after the divorce you could keep them ready for the new man in your life? :nod:

with a little brogue and a little cravat? :angel:

Latest posts

Back