Model Ali..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
Seems not to look anywhere near as glamourous as she used to.

Now I know she's modelling Kim n Co, but her hair looks stringy and uncared for and she just doesn't seem to be as she was if that makes sense!:thinking:

hasn't she recently had a baby? or am I confuddling her with someone else? anyway if she has, that's probably why she looks less glamorous!

She is still beautiful but i agree, less groomed. I guess thats what happens when you become a mother - note to self as im due next week!!

I think her baby is about 1 ish now...if modelling is your job surely a bit of grooming isn't out of the question!

Thanks everyone - nervous and excited all rolled into one! Its my first and last im quite sure! Its been and exhausting 9 mths but then im a bit long in the tooth!

It seems like no time hearing Ali was getting married so im surprised to hear her baby is almost one!!

Aw,the best of luck with the new baby,Nikkid,hope everything goes well xx

BTW My oldest dd (38) gave birth to her first baby in January after a horrible few years when she suffered 2 missed miscarriages so baby Millie is our little miracle & her mum has taken to it all like a duck to water lol

BTW My oldest dd (38) gave birth to her first baby in January after a horrible few years when she suffered 2 missed miscarriages so baby Millie is our little miracle & her mum has taken to it all like a duck to water lol
Oh that's lovely news Marzy, congrats to all of you x

Good luck NIKKID. :hi:

And that's great news Marzy :angel:

Nice to see Ali back. I bet Simon Wilson's going to be happier in his shows now!

Thats so lovely Marzy, such a happy ending for your DD after a horrible time. I bet Millie is a sweetheart and I adore that name, its so pretty. I love hearing stories like these xx

Arrrh good luck Nikki, remember to enjoy every moment (not the birth obviously lol) as it all goes so quickly. I really loved having tiny little ones and it's so lovely when they are so dependent on you as their mum xx

Latest posts

Back