Moda In Pelle TSV 3.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 204
  • Moda In Pelle TSV 4.jpg
    Moda In Pelle TSV 4.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 218
  • Moda In Pelle TSV 5.jpg
    Moda In Pelle TSV 5.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 275
Sorry to folk who like them but to me they look a scolloped horrendous mess.
I agree, but I guess they make a change from the usual "shovels" they sell. They're a weird design and as sure as eggs they'll cost a ****** fortune. My bet is that full price they'll be £79, tsv price will be £49 + postage and they'll tell you that you're getting a bargain!

I bet the edges on the scallops either dig in or irritate your feet.
Completely agree, as much as I love moda in pelle I really don't like these, I just know they would cut across the foot.
MIP currently have a sale on their website some really good prices with a some lovely styles if anyone is interested 😊

I bet the edges on the scallops either dig in or irritate your feet.
Yes I can see sore rubbed feet, I have to be very careful especially when I wear footwear with bare feet, thats why I usually have Compeed with me.Sizing is a problem for me in this range as no half sizes.The 6 my toes would be hanging over the end & 7 like boats.

I once had a pair of slip on mules with 2 leather cross over straps across the front of them and the straps had scalloped edges. Everytime I tried to wear them the scallops would fold under and I`d have to poke the scallops out again. Then when I walked in them, the scallops would turn under again with the movement of my foot. In the end I gave them to a charity shop and I`d bought them on a holiday to Turkey so I`d only paid about a tenner for them.

Moda in Pelle Navello Sandal
Item Number: 188227
QVC Price £74.00
Todays Special Value Price £56.98
P&P £4.95

These gorgeous Moda in Pelle leather sandals feature a two-part contrasting wedge design, scalloped straps and an adjustable buckle strap with elastic insert for extra flexibility. Step out in style when the weather warms up in these glamorous Navello sandals.

Not all about looks - the soft leather construction and padded footbeds make this fabulous pair super comfortable, supportive and wearable across all ages, while the functional buckles and elastic inserts allow you to adjust the straps to better fit and still be able to slip the sandals on and off.

Ready for sunshine - providing the perfect blend of chic and casual style, these sandals are ideal for everyday wear over the spring and summer months. Simply style them with the rest of your sunny-weather wardrobe, from maxi dresses and floaty skirts to cropped trousers and jumpsuits.

Beautiful colour selection - take your pick from six on-trend designs, each of which will add elegance to your looks. Rose Gold/Nude, Silver/White, Navy/Ocean Snake and Black/Snake all feature faux snake details for a fashionable edge, while Lemon/White and Pale Blue/Silver boast a bright, fresh feel.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size down from your usual shoe size and adjust for your perfect fit.

• Razor outsoles
  • Outer, inner and sole: leather
  • Width fitting: D - standard
  • Heel height: 5.5cm (2.2")

Colour options:

• Rose Gold/Nude
  • Silver/White
  • Navy/Ocean Snake
  • Black/Snake
  • Lemon/White
  • Pale Blue/Silver

All measurements are approximate

I thought they would make the top of the feet sore, before I read the comments on here, so I'm glad we're all as one on this. I've yet to come across a sandal that actually flatters the feet.

I saw it was Charlie on the midnight launch.

How did he manage to sell any as I very much doubt he was able to personally 'trial' a pair to give us the benefit of his experience re heel height, width, comfort and are they true to size or should I go up or down half a size?

Latest posts

Back