Moda in Pelle TSV 04/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just bought some sandals from my local Clark’s shop, super fit, very comfortable and 20% discount.I look at Moda in Pelle as I have a local stockist but cannot wear them as a size 6 is too small & 7 too big and unless in the sale, expensive.

Moda In Pelle Aedrienne Leather Sandal
Item Number: 407272
QVC Price £79.92
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £4.95

Enjoy versatile, comfortable and contemporary summer style with this gorgeous Aedrienne leather sandal from Moda in Pelle. These sleek, strappy sandals are currently available only at QVC and offer generous undersock padding as well as comfortable padded leather straps, with an adjustable and elasticated buckle for the perfect fit. Complete with lightweight and hard-wearing sporty outsoles, they offer the ideal mix of staple sunny style and daily comfort.

Currently available only here - these Moda in Pelle Aedrienne sandals are sure to become a daily essential in your summer wardrobe selection so make sure that you don't miss out. They're currently available only here at QVC, so what are you waiting for?!

Your summer style superstar - there’s no need to suffer for your summer style. These sandals not only look amazing but they are packed with cosy padding, elasticated straps and a robust, sporty sole to help ensure your feet are well cared for, whatever you get up to this season (don't forget your SPF)!

Find the right look for you - with a choice of five gorgeous designs to pick from, you're sure to find a style to suit your summer wardrobe. Will you opt for the metallic sheen of the Gold or Silver, the maritime medley of the Navy/Tan/White, or the bold block colour beauty of the Cameo and Fuchsia?

Your Perfect Fit - this style is true to size, so select your usual shoe size for the perfect fit. If you would usually wear a half size, go up to the next full size.

• Buckle fastening
  • Stitch details on the straps
  • Outer: leather; inner and sole: other material
  • Heel height: 4.5cm (1.8")

Colour options:
  • Cameo
  • Fuchsia
  • Gold
  • Navy/Tan/White
  • Silver

All measurements are approximate

Just been watching Jackie wearing an awful dress that reminded me of a sweet wrapper from the 1970's (Pacers anyone?) She was co-flogging a pair of Moda sandals that looked like they'd been languishing at the bottom of a cupboard for a couple of years. Look ladies, if you want me to part with more than £100 for a pair of shoes, you're gonna have to try harder than that! The leather on those wedges was so buckled and creased I'd have been embarrassed to present them, and yes ladies they ARE frumpy!

I mean look at the state of these!

Attachments

• 2024-06-04 (3).png
    2024-06-04 (3).png
    974.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2024-06-04 (5).png
    2024-06-04 (5).png
    913.1 KB · Views: 0
Just bought some sandals from my local Clark’s shop, super fit, very comfortable and 20% discount.I look at Moda in Pelle as I have a local stockist but cannot wear them as a size 6 is too small & 7 too big and unless in the sale, expensive.
Had to go to the docs to see a physio this morning. I had a fall a few weeks back that damaged ligaments and soft tissue. My ankle is still swelling and he was waffling on about icing for 20 minutes 8 or so times a day but his gem was to tell me to buy crocs or flip flops. Now I'm wary of having another fall and to me crocs or flipflops are a sure fire way of falling. At the moment I can only get trainers on and he suggested sizing up on shoes,another disaster waiting to happen I would think.

Patsy, get the trainers and size up. I was wearing croc-type in the garden last year, we had had a light snow and the garden is on a slope, I slid down it and broke my ankle on both sides. The crocs have been binned! Am only just getting back into my normal size footwear, the swelling takes a long time. Do your physio exercises, they really help, and keep raising your leg. I'm really careful now and have yet to get on my bike again (village is steep!).
Good luck.

Had to go to the docs to see a physio this morning. I had a fall a few weeks back that damaged ligaments and soft tissue. My ankle is still swelling and he was waffling on about icing for 20 minutes 8 or so times a day but his gem was to tell me to buy crocs or flip flops. Now I'm wary of having another fall and to me crocs or flipflops are a sure fire way of falling. At the moment I can only get trainers on and he suggested sizing up on shoes,another disaster waiting to happen I would think.
That's a rubbish thing to happen, hope you recover soon, but with "feet" it's how long is a piece of string. I'm convinced these days that doctors get their training from Dr Google, and experience has shown that I've got more idea than they have ! - particularly as in our surgery the Receptionist now has the job of filtering patients to see ......... a Paramedic ! (just discovered we only have 3 doctors to cover our small town with umpteen new housing developments, and only ONE doctor in the surgery while the other two work from home !! could be Barbados or Blackburn)

Patsy, get the trainers and size up. I was wearing croc-type in the garden last year, we had had a light snow and the garden is on a slope, I slid down it and broke my ankle on both sides. The crocs have been binned! Am only just getting back into my normal size footwear, the swelling takes a long time. Do your physio exercises, they really help, and keep raising your leg. I'm really careful now and have yet to get on my bike again (village is steep!).
Good luck.
Thanks Linwood,I've managed to get some loafers on and my Pavers trainers which I only bought in April. I'm going to see how I get on with the exercises.👍

That's a rubbish thing to happen, hope you recover soon, but with "feet" it's how long is a piece of string. I'm convinced these days that doctors get their training from Dr Google, and experience has shown that I've got more idea than they have ! - particularly as in our surgery the Receptionist now has the job of filtering patients to see ......... a Paramedic ! (just discovered we only have 3 doctors to cover our small town with umpteen new housing developments, and only ONE doctor in the surgery while the other two work from home !! could be Barbados or Blackburn)
I managed to get Bronchitis on our April cruise and rang to see if I could get an emergency appointment at the surgery. I was told that patients are being referred to Pharmacy First in the beginning. I went to see the pharmacist and he said he was sick and tired of the surgery referring patients with certain illnesses that they know they aren't allowed to give antibiotics to. The surgery is attached and he said to go and say I needed to see a GP. I did and was told the on call go would ring me. He rang and told me to come to surgery and he would see me but I would have to wait. I had a twenty minute or so wait and after two lots of antibiotics and steroids I'm a lot better.
Our surgery has had a huge extension and is now a Health Centre but you still have trouble getting an appointment. Talking to friends and relatives it seems to be a problem everywhere.

I don’t like clumpy shoes in any style. I’ve always kept my feet looking “neat”, whether in high heels, mule type sandals or trainers. These Moda sandals look cheap with the thick white sole - how can they look smart ? They remind me of orthopedic sandals as advertised in the booklets that fall out of the TV Times.

Latest posts

Back