ML Ava Throw Try me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm guessing ML = Marlo Lorenz

I need another throw like a hole in the head!

Jude xx

Last year I bought a heated throw that you can plug in (hugely reduced in the Lakeland Sale) and all others have been relegated to the bedroom, Charity Shops and the back of the airing cupboard. I could gladly while away days on end watching films, reading and sleeping under it if I didn't have to move and do other stuff now and again!

Jude xx

Last year I bought a heated throw that you can plug in (hugely reduced in the Lakeland Sale) and all others have been relegated to the bedroom, Charity Shops and the back of the airing cupboard. I could gladly while away days on end watching films, reading and sleeping under it if I didn't have to move and do other stuff now and again!

Jude xx

Oh Im loving the sound of that heat up throw, sounds like my kinda thing! I have a small heat pad, bit like a mini electric blanket, got it for after some surgery I had a few weeks back & I have it glued to me in the evenings, if its not that its my hot water bottle, I do like my heat lol

I've sold my soul to this blanket...I haven't got a thing done since I bought it! Save yourself Latchi, stick to ordinary throws and blankets, 'tis the work o' the devil!

Jude xx

I've sold my soul to this blanket...I haven't got a thing done since I bought it! Save yourself Latchi, stick to ordinary throws and blankets, 'tis the work o' the devil!

Jude xx

Lol! Im not doing a hands turn round here as it is, nevermind getting a heated throw, I'd be glued to the sofa at all times!

Latest posts

Back