Mister Postman, look and see ....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr postman brought my Rose gold amethyst ring from clearance today and hopefully my Bobbi Brown shimmer brick tomorrow. Used the easy pay code sent at the weekend to treat myself

Itchy & I are DYING to know what that's like delh!
:nod:

your daughter is going to be gutted minim lol

Yes, she has already voiced her dissatisfaction! :grin:
She made a fleeting visit to pick up clean clothes and was truly gutted. She made no effort to hide her disappointment either.
"We can share" she reckoned.
SHARE? I'd never see it again lol.

The 'I's' to the left (Bobbi) have it!
Laura Geller is all over the shop.

Hey! leave me out of it! I have done enough damage this week. In addition to splashing the cash at QVC, today i went to our posh store and bought ANOTHER BB long wear eye shadow. I can't wait until mine arrive with Mr Postman so the temptation was too much today. Its fab, can't wait for the others to arrive. My new bessie friend on the BB counter was telling me that Estee Lauder bought out BB 15 years ago, and when there is a sale on the beauty counters, all the companies owned by Estee Lauder (which there are quite a few), never have a sale or reduce prices in any way.

Hey! leave me out of it!
Can't do that that Itchy. You're in it up to your neck .... um, eyes!

today i went to our posh store and bought ANOTHER BB long wear eye shadow
So! You admit your interest? Shall we call it 'addiction' Itchy?

My new bessie friend on the BB counter
Hmm, collusion.

Don't play innocent Itchy :grin:

what the colours of the rimz set like minim? are they very red? have you tried them wet yet? the staying power is better then

Last edited:
I ordered Bobbi Brown Denim & Rose Palette on Monday, which is still showing as in process !!!! Booooooooooooo !

what the colours of the rimz set like minim? are they very red? have you tried them wet yet? the staying power is better then

The colours were gorgeous borednow!

The 'plum like it hot' was more black than plumb, but still stunning with its little glittery bits.
I asked my covetous daughter which eye she preferred - left Bobbi or right Plum and she said she liked the plum more.
Hmmm. Don't know if that was a true, genuine answer ...

It had transferred to my socket line by late afternoon, so I cleaned up the mess and tried the 'copper cadabra' not expecting to like that as much.
Know what, it was an even more stunning colour!
Loved the colour.
It disappeared!

Bobbi is still there, but Laura Geller's rimz has blended again and just looks like a dark eye shadow on me.

I don't want to put anyone off the eye rimz.
I've just got exceptionally oily lids.
If I didn't, I'd opt for the rimz because it is so unusual.

I forgot to add - I used them wet and they are NOT red at all.

Last edited:
I ordered Bobbi Brown Denim & Rose Palette on Monday, which is still showing as in process !!!! Booooooooooooo !

I've just been watching the presentation of that on the Q Beauty Channel.
Looks gorgeous

I have the pink quartz one which I bought in America last year and it's lovely but less is defiantly more the strips of colour are great as eyshadows I have ordered the Rose one this time to try that

I have that bought it from the BB counter it is worth waiting for I keep it in my work bag then just have to do concealer and foundation before I leave and the rest gets done on the train

cheers minim, i may just have to have another mini flutter on laura then lol

i tried bobbi brown once and i was so disappointed that it has put me off trying the rest even tho the palettes look lovely. it was the bronzer that i bought and i bought the laura geller B&B at the same time. i loved the idea of not having the glitter and sparkle in the bobbi brown but it always looked like i had taken a starring role in 'carry on up the jungle'.

Last edited:
I loved the look of that denim palette but I am so rubbish with colours. I am a dark brunette with olive skin and brown eyes and anything other than brown or plum/lilac just looks muddy or fake on me.

Mind you in my rather late 40s I think the less is more look is probably the best way to go really. I love the look of the shimmer bricks too. Such pretty colours but would I wear them?? Am saving my money whilst I think about it.

Oh, NO, Bobbi bait!
Bobbi - thy name is temptation!:giggle:

Last edited:
cheers minim, i may just have to have another mini flutter on laura then lol

i tried bobbi brown once and i was so disappointed that it has put me off trying the rest even tho the palettes look lovely. it was the bronzer that i bought and i bought the laura geller B&B at the same time. i loved the idea of not having the glitter and sparkle in the bobbi brown but it always looked like i had taken a starring role in 'carry on up the jungle'.

The Bab's look (Barbara Windsor) :nod: I know what you mean

Mind you in my rather late 40s I think the less is more look is probably the best way to go really. I love the look of the shimmer bricks too. Such pretty colours but would I wear them?? Am saving my money whilst I think about it.

I agree less is more. I don't bother unless I'm going out and that's rare these days.
I have to wear eye makeup every day though. If I don't, I look more than tired, I look positively ill.

I have the pink quartz one which I bought in America last year and it's lovely but less is defiantly more the strips of colour are great as eyshadows I have ordered the Rose one this time to try that

I have that bought it from the BB counter it is worth waiting for I keep it in my work bag then just have to do concealer and foundation before I leave and the rest gets done on the train

Well I can't wait to receive it now, well excited !!! It's been dispatched, finally !

No such luck ! Mr Postie turned up, but with nothing for me today !!! Booooooo !:down:

Oh, NO! :doh:

There's only one thing for it .... TREAT yourself today, tomorrow's another day! Yay!
I always have to have a treat if I'm disappointed.
It's the law.

I was SO disappointed on your behalf Ostrich that I had to have a little pot of Aldi's creamy rice pudding.

Latest posts

Back