Help Support ShoppingTelly:

minim

Registered Shopper
You know how the song goes -
Mister Postman, look and see
(Oh yeah)
If there's a letter in your bag for me

Mr Postman delivered my Bobbi Brown eyeliner about an hour ago :happy:
There followed something resembling a surgical procedure, but it's on!
And it looks fab! That was due to luck rather than skill on my part.
Hope it stays put.

Tomorrow Mr Postman might bring my Laura Geller Rimz......

Did Mr Postman bring your goodies?

Not Mr Postman, but Mr Courier did (which doesnt really have the same ring to it when fitted into the song does it), but he brought the Yankee Candles (two lots, :blush:) that I ordered at the weekend. Which are all very nice.
Off to dispose of the enormous boxes now.....!

Mr Postman is due to bring me my stash of L'Occitane liquid soap. I hope he gets a wiggle on!

My courier delivered my Casual n Co TSV today. And very nice it is too apart form the smell of the material !! Washed & hanging on the line at the moment.

:clapping:

We are all happy then.

... my eyeliner is still intact Whoo-Hoo!

I love that eyeliner, but this morning, somehow, my hand slipped, I didn't have time to completely start again but as much as I tried to correct it, and/or cover it up, everytime I look in the mirror today I notice that one of my eyes looks as if it might have been punched (strange bruise-effect under the ton of concealer to cover it up!!). Yep, it stays all day !!!

Mr Postman brought me my Mally try me which I think I only ordered on Saturday! haven't had a chance to look yet as I'm at work, will be looking forward to that later = )

the postman brought me a shed load of books and a really horrible digital watch that my husband insists he is going to love and wear forever... i give it about a week. yesterday the postman brought a nice QVC bag with the skecher sandals (the cheap ones) and they are great... but my mam stole them within an hour. gonna have to sort my family out!

I am eagerly awaiting my Bobbi Brown eye shadows which were despatched today. The eye shadow brush I ordered five minutes after the shadows, are still in process. I will probably get them next Tuesday, if I am luckly. It usually takes a week to get here. Funnily enough, Liz Earle is much quicker.

Yay! Mr Postman delivered my Laura Geller Rimz today.

Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner stayed put all day yesterday. I was VERY impressed. It's never happened before.

So, a road test today:
left eye = Bobbi Brown
right eye = Laura Geller

Different colours, but who cares.

I am eagerly awaiting my Bobbi Brown eye shadows which were despatched today. The eye shadow brush I ordered five minutes after the shadows, are still in process. I will probably get them next Tuesday, if I am luckly. It usually takes a week to get here. Funnily enough, Liz Earle is much quicker.

I don't know about the eye shadow brush, but the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush I ordered from eBay also arrived today.
I bought the shorter travel size one. It's really good.

My postman had his hands full with two Sarah Chapman parcels. Today I'm expecting my Gatineau TSV and my Mally primer in Glow which I've not tried before.

I am waiting for my nice courier man to deliver a Clickfree C2 500GB Portable Automatic Back Up Hard Drive . Hope it is idiot - proof as I am not very technically minded....LOL

I don't know about the eye shadow brush, but the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush I ordered from eBay also arrived today.
I bought the shorter travel size one. It's really good.

I have the full size liner brush which came in a set with gel 2 liners. It does a great job. My eyeshadow brush was despatched today, so I am looking forward to receiving that too. Its good you are pleased with your BB gel liner - you and I are in danger of becoming Bobbi Brown bores!!

And I thought that we where all board with Q's schedule we seem to be buying quite a lot!!

I have the full size liner brush which came in a set with gel 2 liners. It does a great job. My eyeshadow brush was despatched today, so I am looking forward to receiving that too. Its good you are pleased with your BB gel liner - you and I are in danger of becoming Bobbi Brown bores!!

US!
NEVER!
Lol!

And I thought that we where all board with Q's schedule we seem to be buying quite a lot!!

I'm having an overdue update.
A sort of de-coke & a re-bore.
Well, that's what I'm telling Himself .... :giggle:

Mr postman brought my Rose gold amethyst ring from clearance today and hopefully my Bobbi Brown shimmer brick tomorrow. Used the easy pay code sent at the weekend to treat myself

Latest posts

Back