Mike Mason's CV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

agree 100%

however one thing shames me to say they could charge even more for it , mason flogs at least 500 of these each shift and must have sold 6000 in the last month

Indeed. And he kept saying his contract costs £1080 over two years so the handset isn't free (which of course we all know they aren't) but he completely fails to mention the thousands of minutes, texts and (usually) data a contract of £45 a month includes over 2 years nor did he say what handset he got. This handset came with NO credit whatsoever. Completely disingenuous, at best. In fact they are completely incomparable products.

Just awful, I so hope this cowboy outfit gets it's comeuppance.

Last edited:
Hi guys,am new to this site!

Have to agree totally about Mike Mason. What a wideboy! He has an iphone as he got it out of his pocket once to demonstrate a speaker system so £45 a month on contract sounds pretty good all in!

Hi guys,am new to this site!

Have to agree totally about Mike Mason. What a wideboy! He has an iphone as he got it out of his pocket once to demonstrate a speaker system so £45 a month on contract sounds pretty good all in!

So therefore he claims he prefers using his £15 Vodafone handset and dosen't bother with his iPhone anymore?

I own an Aston Martin but I don't bother driving it anymore, I prefer driving my 1985 Lada!! :taphead:

Hmmm, Mike is selling this phone again right now.

His contract has miraculously reduced to £35 a month yet he is still in his 2 year contract and strangely he hasn't mentioned he actually has one and uses it instead of his iPhone :headbang:

Hmmm, Mike is selling this phone again right now.

His contract has miraculously reduced to £35 a month yet he is still in his 2 year contract and strangely he hasn't mentioned he actually has one and uses it instead of his iPhone :headbang:

The product he was selling before that was yonananas. He started off saying he was a man who loved his frozen deserts, loved them etc. Half way through the sales pitched he changed and said "now im not keen on deserts but id eat this all day long". Odd

I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned selling out of a suitcase outside Oxford St tube station

Mike Mason on Quiz Con: :phone: :call:

According to the description: '... to make matters worse it was also 6 hours of Mike Mason.'

How could they not let that caller have Christmas tree, oh I know they are con merchants. Give Mike his due he thanks the crew even back then, not many in telly land do that.

What really annoys me is when Mike says he was selling sonic brushes for ages but never got one, but when his dentist said get one he went to the shop and got one. What's wrong with the ones you sell Mason? You admitted it was already on sale so why not? Huh?

One day I believe we will be accountable for our actions. I have done many things myself wrong myself but I would never treat people with the contempt he does.

PJ

Latest posts

Back