ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've not heard either James or mike telling that story
But I can personally vouch for mike. They did indeed stay
at that hotel for Valentines weekend. The hotel
does sell Klaus Kobec watches. So no lies on Mike's
word and if Janes said the same previously, then he
was not lying either.

Oooh, are you saying Mike and James Russell were staying at that hotel together? :wonder:

And when the Slash Goddess is busy with Mike's FB fan page, too!

I bet it was all innocent though. They were just giving Mike's Bass Reflex Sheet a thorough testing. Or something.

was not lying either.

Hang on... if James/Mike are saying the same story then are you implying that James Russell & wife / Mike Mason & Goddess are in some kind of valentines love triangle... or would it be a square?

Horror! I don't drink but I'm seriously considering taking it up with these revelations :beer:

And where does Jane fit in??

was not lying either.

That's cleared that up then.

I thank you.

I watched Andrea hand over to her the other day and she said it was her last shift and how much she loved her :wonder:

Think it was Wednesday ish

Ah I missed it, never mind.

Bod has a new shirt Momma. Same suit though.

Birkett has been wearing the same shirt for days too, I wonder how much they're paid?

I'd say about £25k.

Ah I missed it, never mind.

Bod has a new shirt Momma. Same suit though.

Birkett has been wearing the same shirt for days too, I wonder how much they're paid?

I'd say about £25k.

Oooooo so I see, has he had a birthday? Looks good quality (obviously not Bids) and purple suits him.

Oh he's done a Wayne and left half the cake stuck in the machine...........'my bad' :angry:

Oooooo so I see, has he had a birthday? Looks good quality (obviously not Bids) and purple suits him.

Oh he's done a Wayne and left half the cake stuck in the machine...........'my bad' :angry:

He does suit his new shirt Momma, he reminds me of one of the little round Ribena men.

Poor Bod, he isn't much of a cook but he does try.

Oooh, are you saying Mike and James Russell were staying at that hotel together? :wonder:

And when the Slash Goddess is busy with Mike's FB fan page, too!

I bet it was all innocent though. They were just giving Mike's Bass Reflex Sheet a thorough testing. Or something.

Ha, ha... Have loved reading these posts they have made me laugh.
I suppose I should have pointed out that Mije & his partner went away
For valentines weekend. I don't know what James was up to, one
Would imagine he was with his heavily pregnant wife.

Ha, ha... Have loved reading these posts they have made me laugh.
I suppose I should have pointed out that Mije & his partner went away
For valentines weekend. I don't know what James was up to, one
Would imagine he was with his heavily pregnant wife.

As opposed to being with his lightly pregnant wife?

Just what are these people up to? :wait:

I wouldnt trust any of them to behave really. Something about all the bid presenters that seem thoroughly unwholesome. I would not like to even think what they might get up to. I think even though I like watching James, Mike, Peter, Sally etc, I always feel as though I want to wash my hands.

I wouldnt trust any of them to behave really. Something about all the bid presenters that seem thoroughly unwholesome. I would not like to even think what they might get up to. I think even though I like watching James, Mike, Peter, Sally etc, I always feel as though I want to wash my hands.

I know she shouts a lot but I do like Sally, I enjoy her shows and she seems a really nice young lady. The other three often annoy me but at least James is a good presenter and Peter provides much entertainment.

Last edited:
I know she shouts a lot but I do like Sally, I enjoy her shows and she seems a really nice young lady. The other three often annoy me but at least James is a good presenter and Peter provides much entertainment.

OK, who are you and when did you hack into Wirral's account? :wonder:

Actually I'm with Wirrall on this one - Sally's alright. She shouts a lot, and whilst I don't honestly believe she'd be seen outside work wearing bid shopping fashion, she actually does do the stuff justice when she models it. Also I don't mind Lisa Brash. Sally and Lisa, yes loud and can grate a bit....but you can kind of tell they're geniune people. Freelance presenter, Charlotte, she's not loud and lary but she comes across as a decent sort.

Caroline, Andrea.....I've heard them referred to as classy (especially the latter), yeah she may look like butter wouldn't melt but she can bullsh*t for England......"We're almost paying you to shop with us, and if like me you're a busy mum yada yada....and that was uttered when she was selling a twin pack of T&K socks for 5p...."you can buy up to 5 sets and it'll cost you no more than 25p, you do the math" I did, and I made it over £40, oh well!

Latest posts

Back