Mike Mason, lies, lies and more lies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder what Moet and Muffins thinks about this thread.... we've not heard from him lately he he...

We can always hope that one day he will find a new pitch for his barrow and get off the screens. I'd never heard of him until he oozed out of the TV when I was doing the ironing and thankfully I only see him now and again these days. Hubby calls him 'That wideboy'

Does anyone know why Ladyslashgoddess closed down the Facebook fan page and opened a fresh one?

I'm not on Facebook, but did see her mention it on her Twitter.

Edit:

(I know about the unwelcome comments she'd had on it, but why close one and open another?)

Not sure why she just didn't make the exisiting Facebook page a closed group?! Maybe her Yarvik Tablet doesn't support it? :grin:

Not sure why she just didn't make the exisiting Facebook page a closed group?! Maybe her Yarvik Tablet doesn't support it? :grin:

perhaps she should get their 3 year old to help by using what he calls is 'pooter'!!
apparently the little fella's a whiz on the yarvik tablet!

Mike said she uses the Yarvik for all her social networking. Twitter suggests otherwise. She uses her iPhone :grin:

Mike said she uses the Yarvik for all her social networking. Twitter suggests otherwise. She uses her iPhone :grin:

Are you sure it isn't a Vodafone 354 Pola? I remember vividly that Mike said he used one instead of his £45 a month contract handset.

I can just picture the goddess. Updating facebook as she lay on her Chaise Longue, Yarvik on her lap, swathed in the Lion Throw, doused in Laurelle, music from the Dongle.

An idyllic vision.

Are you sure it isn't a Vodafone 354 Pola? I remember vividly that Mike said he used one instead of his £45 a month contract handset.

I can just picture the goddess. Updating facebook as she lay on her Chaise Longue, Yarvik on her lap, swathed in the Lion Throw, doused in Laurelle, music from the Dongle.

An idyllic vision.

Just don't go anywhere near her with a naked flame.

How does one join the Mike Mason fanclub on Facebook? Do I need to do an initiation? I can be the mole! :hi:

How does one join the Mike Mason fanclub on Facebook? Do I need to do an initiation? I can be the mole! :hi:

It's the Masons, strictly invite only

But I suspect we have all been blackballed long ago :grin:

You need the special Masonic™ handshake and reply with the secret codephrase: "I know Tommy & Kate's father" :giggle:

Ha Ha nice one PP :clapping:

Jeez, he only has 210 members of his love in fan page. Not many for a legend is it?

It would seem Mike and his Lady/Goddess' egos are bigger than his following but then again we could have told them that.

Ha Ha nice one PP :clapping:

Jeez, he only has 210 members of his love in fan page. Not many for a legend is it?

It would seem Mike and his Lady/Goddess' egos are bigger than his following but then again we could have told them that.

Blimey the numbers have dropped, he had over 700 before they opened the love in page

Blimey the numbers have dropped, he had over 700 before they opened the love in page

Well Momma, I have heard a rumour the Goddess is charging a membership fee of £7.99 to be made via a premium rate phoneline although I must stress I have absolutely no idea whether this is true or not (much like Mike didn't know whether the JPD/Debenhams rumour was true or not).

Maybe this could account for the dwindling fanbase? :grin:

Last edited:
I liked mike mason but now he's a stuck up twat, like lord alan sugar says on the apprentice I don't like bullshitters, I don't like schmoozers, I don't like arselickers" and mike mason you are one you are please leave situptv you are not liked anymore.

I suppose it's time I made a comment seeing as this
thread has continued for a while.
I just wanted to point out that Mikes FB page/group
was not started by his partner at all. It was started by a fan
who had nothing to do with Mike or his partner.
I take offence to anyone that says Mikes partner had a huge ego
anyone who knows her, as I do, knows she spends most of her time
bring a mum & looking after rescue animals on her farm. Mike certainly
had no ego hence not being on ANY social networking site.
I haven't posted on here for a while but this thread is
becoming ridiculous. You are making comments about people
you don't know.

Latest posts

Back