Micro fleece TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I decided rather than send this back without trying it properly,that we would sleep in it last night but after what can only be described as a restless night..it's deffinitely going back.
It is really hot,too hot and makes you feel like you're in a sauna environment.My hubby who is quite hairy felt like he was velcro'd to the bed and hated it!!!
I must say we had a laugh though but I have learned a valuble lesson that is not to be swept along with hype!

Well to be honest alter ego we can only express what we feel. What suits some does not always suit others. Am still loving the set. It is a keeper for us. Having just washed and ironed the NN fleece set today that was on the bed previously I am looking forward to the easy care of this range. Teenagers eh but I got brownie points so that can't be bad!!

Well, mine arrived yesterday and I was rather dubious when I put it on the bed, but I have to say I have had the most comfortable night for a very long time. I often wake in a cold sweat because of pain and have to change the bedding whilst shivering, not pleasant at all. I still woke with the pain but no cold sweats and I was able to just take my painkiller and cuddle back up again. This is so soft that it doesn't hurt delicate skin or arthritic joints and as alter ego has said it doesn't hold moisture. Oh, and my motley mutts definitely approve!! I just hope that it doesn't get bobbly after laundering.

The set I ordered for my dad arrived this morning. It's a lovely shade of blue and feels very, very soft and snuggly. He hasn't called round today yet so he hasn't seen it. If he doesn't want it, I will put it on the spare bed.

Well, mine arrived yesterday and I was rather dubious when I put it on the bed, but I have to say I have had the most comfortable night for a very long time. I often wake in a cold sweat because of pain and have to change the bedding whilst shivering, not pleasant at all. I still woke with the pain but no cold sweats and I was able to just take my painkiller and cuddle back up again. This is so soft that it doesn't hurt delicate skin or arthritic joints and as alter ego has said it doesn't hold moisture. Oh, and my motley mutts definitely approve!! I just hope that it doesn't get bobbly after laundering.

Mam, you must be my twin. You have my every sympathy. Pain I can live with, but the lack of sleep that comes with both the pain and the other nasty symptons is a killer.

Latest posts

Back