Michelle Mone for Diamonique TSV 23/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Michelle Mone for Diamonique 4ct tw Blossom Earrings Sterling Silver TSV 23/01/17
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.308753

View attachment 13328

View attachment 13329

View attachment 13330

to match

Michelle Mone for Diamonique 2ct tw Blossom Solitaire Ring Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.308834

Michelle Mone for Diamonique 2ct tw Blossom Pendant & Chain Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.308835

Michelle Mone for Diamonique 4ct tw Blossom Leverback Earrings Sterling Silver
Item Number: 308753
QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.96
P&P £3.95

These glamorous earrings have been designed by Michelle Mone for Diamonique and they feature a brand new blossom-cut simulated diamond at the centre, surrounded by a collection of glittering, smaller round-cut stones set in sterling silver. Choose from three plating options - there's one to suit every sense of style, plus an additional rhodium finish option with pink stones, ensuring you'll receive the perfect statement piece to add to your jewellery collection or gift to a lucky friend!

Floral inspiration - these stunning earrings feature the exciting new blossom cut which takes inspiration from the dahlia flower and is exclusive to the Michelle Mone range in Diamonique.

Choose your finish - available in four beautiful design options- rhodium-plated, 14 carat gold-plated, 14 carat rose gold-plated and rhodium-plated with pink simulated diamonds, so there’s something to suit all tastes.

Truly dazzling - the clarity of the Diamonique stones in this piece ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through the stone perfectly.

Blossom-cut simulated diamonds: 2 x (7.5mm)
Round-cut simulated diamonds: 58 x (1.2mm)
Sterling silver
Leverback fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
Earring (l x w x d): 22mm x 10mm x 14mm
Total equivalent diamond weight: 4.08 carats

Design options:

Rhodium-plated with white simulated diamonds
Rhodium-plated with pink simulated diamonds
14 carat gold-plated with white simulated diamonds
14 carat rose gold-plated with white simulated diamonds

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.308753

Ms Mone herself has just arrived, looking like a parody of products sold over Beauty Weekend.

-teeth whitening
-aerosol tan
-lanky-hair product

Something about her on-screen persona I don't like.

TSV too "bling" for my taste. I'm sure Baroness Mone has the same in real diamonds and platinum .
When does she attend Parliament and put in a bit of work on behalf of we taxpayers.?

I'm not a fan of the likes of the gormless Ms Moan or Tova who feel the need to brag about their wealth, shows a complete lack of class and that's one thing her money will never be able to buy her unfortunately.

On a different note, why anyone would want to buy copies of her (or anyone else's) jewellery is anyone's guess, there's lots of lovely costume jewellery out there, be original and individual, make your own style.

Just heard she told her partner "what d'yeh do that for?!" he should've got Diamonbleek when he presented her big diamonds on a bracelet for Christmas, so either she's hit a wall and all of a sudden she's got too many diamonds and now prefers silver and cut glass, or she telling lies, oh dear over the channel goes. :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

She is not one of my favourite guests, and when I heard her say her husband bought her diamonds for christmas...she lost me. I can't be doing with boastful people.

She is not one of my favourite guests, and when I heard her say her husband bought her diamonds for christmas...she lost me. I can't be doing with boastful people.

She is indeed boastful stating that her jewellery is the best selling on Q.

She described the TSV as sophisticated. Lol .Not my idea of sophisticated ,no one will be able to tell they are not real apparently .Well in that case why does she constantly tell us how many real diamonds she has.She could save herself a fortune.

I just don't go for this range myself--it's blingy and not very classy, like cheap costume jewellery trying to look like the real thing--which is exactly what it is. IMO MM herself does not project an image of someone I would appreciate as a 'designer' but enough said she is probably counting the cash between shows!

I just don't go for this range myself--it's blingy and not very classy, like cheap costume jewellery trying to look like the real thing--which is exactly what it is. IMO MM herself does not project an image of someone I would appreciate as a 'designer' but enough said she is probably counting the cash between shows!

True.She reeled of the show times throughout the day,no problem.

Her previous designs were ok looking!
Will to see it later and decide!
She has done good for herself, surprisingly?

She has got a new older boyfriend. She split from the golfer who lived in Barbados.
What happened to U Tango I have not seen it being flogged lately.

Has she trotted out how she got inspiration for her pieces yet... by copying stuff she already has. Classy.

I wonder which bit of her new multi billionaire boyfriend attracted her to him ?

Latest posts

Back