michelle hope show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

les fritos

Registered Shopper
Just switched on -What the feck is that on top of her head? did she forget to look in the mirror?
Also please hook mrs franks off her voice is hurting me why do they let ill people on its not attractive

Just switched on -What the feck is that on top of her head? did she forget to look in the mirror?
Also please hook mrs franks off her voice is hurting me why do they let ill people on its not attractive

Glad im not the only one to think this funny.. Silly thing perched on her head.. Im not keen on her either :envy:

I missed it, but I am really intrigued as to what was on her head?:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

I was flicking channels, went on into QVC, oh dear......... what a dreadful show.

Jill Franks should not have been presenting any Shows, it was awful to listen too, whether she had a bad throat or not...........

Michelle Hope was trying to take over the Show, she looked a sight, and what she had Perched on top of her head, I am still trying to figure out... I was in and out in 5 minutes and that was too long to stay.......

QVC are certainly going backwards.............FAST

I was flicking channels, went on into QVC, oh dear......... what a dreadful show.

Jill Franks should not have been presenting any Shows, it was awful to listen too, whether she had a bad throat or not...........

Michelle Hope was trying to take over the Show, she looked a sight, and what she had Perched on top of her head, I am still trying to figure out... I was in and out in 5 minutes and that was too long to stay.......

QVC are certainly going backwards.............FAST
I have gone off Michelle Hope seems a bit too full of herself lately:thinking2:

Latest posts

Back