Michelle Hope range of pet fashions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I`m sure my black labrador Bronte would love to go jumping ditches, swimming and raising the pheasants out of the long grass whilst she`s wearing a dress .... NOT !!
I`ve seen people with small breed dogs and they`ve dressed them and all it does it make the dog and the owner look ridiculous IMO and should be classed as animal cruelty.

You fail to understand the Americans, who not only put their dogs in dresses, but WEDDING DRESSES!

I really must start making dogs clothes.

Having been off sick and watching daytime telly I fail to understand Americans full stop, or should that be period

She has pugs, how she can make such already afflicted animals suffer more is beyond me, either of mine wouldn't be agreeable.
My Dachshund has a little waterproof jacket in case of very bad weather but he's never worn it, I just clear the snow away and dry him off when he's indoors.

i hate doggy dressing but i think the little coats are acceptable when we have severe weather? that may be why it became commonplace in the states. their weather is much more severe than ours and sometimes little coats are a necessity. maybe it escalated from there?

My Parson Russell has a ridiculously wonderful stars and stripes coat that one of my US customers sent to him. Such a kind lady and all done in the best of intentions. I do make my dog wear it in the cold and he's glad of it to be honest - it just looks bizarre, however, I don't think my dog is aware of that LOl. I'm not knocking the Americans, they're lovely people but their idea of "taste" is to be questioned :)

CC

My Parson Russell has a ridiculously wonderful stars and stripes coat that one of my US customers sent to him. Such a kind lady and all done in the best of intentions. I do make my dog wear it in the cold and he's glad of it to be honest - it just looks bizarre, however, I don't think my dog is aware of that LOl. I'm not knocking the Americans, they're lovely people but their idea of "taste" is to be questioned :)

CC

Too true CC. Q's "fashion" offerings are testament to that

Latest posts

Back