Michele Hope / Charlie Brook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I've got this hour on as wallpaper. It's quite fun seeing Charlie "enthuse" about Barbie's sequinned, stretchy nylon lace! He cannot possibly be interested, surely?! I quite like Michele Hope's voice, though. It's quite relaxing. It's funny seeing the gurning models, too!

OMG Debbie Flint has just popped up with a laptop :( highlighting the Dennis Basso hour at 11pm!

I like the fact that they didn't do that fake talking when they came back from the break.

Those two are a pair well matched, simpering over each other. Yuk! Isn't CB's other half also called Michelle and he used to pretend that it was actually Michele Hope? Double Yuk. Maybe I dreamt that lol.

CC

Well, the way he 'strokes' the fabric - lace in particular, one does wonder whats going on in his mind ! - no doubt X rated !!!

Well, the way he 'strokes' the fabric - lace in particular, one does wonder whats going on in his mind ! - no doubt X rated !!!

Maybe he's had some lessons from Suzy Adams! Haven't seen her on for a while, come to think of it. Maybe she stroked a Michele Hope camisole and set herself on fire!

Latest posts

Back