• TSV 5.png
    TSV 5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
JML Aero Blast Broom 2-in-1 Smart Sweeper & Leaf Blower
Item Number: 739777
QVC Price £69.99
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

Introducing the Aero Blast Broom 2-in-1 Smart Sweeper and Leaf Blower from JML, a versatile tool for effortless and efficient indoor and outdoor cleaning. This lightweight design features a powerful 15,000 RPM motor to target even the toughest messes thanks to the constant stream of air that runs through its directional nozzle, while the broom collects and sweeps away debris. Cordless and rechargeable, the Aero Blast Broom frees you from cords and outlets. Your new go-to for a quick and easy tidy, it's truly a cleaning marvel.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this JML Aero Blast Broom 2-in-1 Sweeper & Leaf Blower directly from JML you’d pay £79.99 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £36.08.

2-in-1 convenience - complete your cleaning jobs in a flash with the versatile Aero Blast Broom. From leaves to cobwebs, the blower can be used to push it out from hard-to-reach areas, while the broom is perfect for collecting the debris and sweeping it away. It's ideal for tidying up your walkway, workshop, under your car and other spaces, plus the one-button activation makes it super easy to use!

Cordless, detachable and rechargeable - forget about being tethered to cords and outlets with this cordless design, while the battery is powerful enough to last for up to 20 minutes, so you can clean up without having to stop and recharge. You can also detach the blower from the sweeper to suit the task at hand.

• Features two speed controls
  • Packaging dimensions (l x w x d): 18.5cm x 42cm x 12.5cm (7.2" x 16.5" x 4.9")
  • Unit dimensions (l x w x d): 165cm x 37cm x 8.5cm (64.9" x 14.5" x 3.3")

What's in the box?

• 1 x Aero Blast Broom
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x instruction manual

Care instructions:

• To prevent accidents or injuries, do not place your hands or any loose clothing near the air intake or outlet while the blower is running
  • Avoid inserting objects or tools into the blower’s air intake or outlet. Foreign objects can damage the blower and pose safety hazards
  • Do not operate the blower in explosive atmospheres, such as in the presence of flammable liquids, gases or dust. The blower may create sparks which may ignite the dust or fumes
  • Keep children and pets at a safe distance from the blower during operation. The fast-moving air can be dangerous
  • Always wear eye protection. Protective equipment such as dust mask, non-skid safety shoes or ear protection used for appropriate conditions will reduce personal injuries
  • Always disconnect the power source when not in use and during maintenance or cleaning
  • Do not use electric air blowers in wet or rainy conditions, as this can lead to electrical hazards
  • Do not attempt to dismantle or modify the unit in any way
  • This device can be used by children of eight years and older, and by people with limited physical, sensory or mental capacities or lacking experience and knowledge provided they are supervised or have been briefed on the safe use of the device and have understood the resulting risks. Children must not play with the air blower. Cleaning and user maintenance must not be performed by children without supervision
  • This product is for domestic use only, not for commercial or industrial use
  • Do not point the blower towards any person or animal

All measurements are approximate

That’s good price compared to buying it direct from JML, but it would be no use in my garden as I’m surrounded by trees and need something far bigger to deal with the deluge that I get on the ground in Autumn.

I thought that. I've a leaf blower/hoover upper and it sounds like concorde taking off. The TSV sounded tame. Would be OK for wafting dog hair about but I don't know about lots of leaves.

CC

That's probably an excuse for not clearing up leaves
They don't come round the estates anymore. We get the gutters cleared once year so no wonder all the gutters are choked with weeds. We live on what is called the most prestigious estate , according to the council, but apart from refuse etc. we get rubbish service.

I never kill spiders if I can help it but the ones I don't know about I can't feel guilty. Can't save them all.

Councils aren't lazy, they just don't have the money now to do the things they used to.

CC

Latest posts

Back