Miceal Murphy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well the woman who has the `college` he went to isn`t exactly a fashionista is she? Always looks like she got dressed in the dark in her choices of the Q `fashion` she wears to present ..... thick black tights and white/beige shoes looks very becoming!!

I don't think much of his current dress sense. He looks like he has just stepped of a yacht and what is with the oversized Joe 90 specs?

all i know is that if Q wanted to dispose of him like they did with a few others recently, then i certainly wouldn't miss him! he's very aggravating

I don't mind Miceal he seems a nice guy,I remember watching him when he was a guest for the chocolate brand which I've forgotten the name of.
Lynn :mysmilie_1:

Well the woman who has the `college` he went to isn`t exactly a fashionista is she? Always looks like she got dressed in the dark in her choices of the Q `fashion` she wears to present ..... thick black tights and white/beige shoes looks very becoming!!

Has she been on the Q? I simply cannot watch him presenting and, unfortunately, he is doing the tsv YC launch. I think the Q will use his attendance on a fashion course to have another resident fashion 'expert.' I can just imagine what Glen's opinion is : 'goes on a three week course and thinks he knows what it's took me decades to learn!' - my words of course!

I don't watch his shows but as I wanted to see the Yankee tsv, and I was doing some work on the laptop, so wouldn't be concentrating on the show too intently, I switched the Q on. Did you see the way he was salivating - the polite way of putting it - over the candle lids/votives?
He spent a full week at the London college of styling, with real clients, no less! That certainly qualifies him to tell people what to wear! And he spent a day styling clients at Westfield. The people who live at Westfield wouldn't accept any advice from him, never mind fashion tips!
btw. the Westfield I am referring to, is an estate in my home town.

Akimbo's unPC post of the day

Rosa and Miceal just put me in mind of those saucy seaside postcards...

Attachments

• GR-SAUCY-POSTCARD-MUSEUM021A.jpg
    GR-SAUCY-POSTCARD-MUSEUM021A.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 149
On the YK hour, does he think he's styling a client? He is helping Ingrid, or 'darling' as these fashion designers like to refer to them, put on a cardigan thingy correctly. Talkig about the sizing, he explains to us ignoramuses "it depend on the cut." So his so in depth, long... fashion course, has taught him something, then?! God give me strength. Why have I got it on? I'm not even watching it, not much, anyway. Do you think this college also teaches it's 'students' - who I'm sure, pay through the nose to be allowed to attend such a prestigious course (!) - how to present themselves, how to behave like a fashion designer? He is certainly coming across as something of a diva, and taking every opportunity to display his 'knowledge.'
In response to Ingrid's comments about YK, the designer, he says "She IS so clever. We are lucky to have her with us." Er, you don't; you have her clothes. She can't be bothered, sorry, she is too busy designing, to actually present the range herself.

Latest posts

Back